9: The person who has gotten you through the most

Answer the question of the week with a picture, and learn more about each other!
Shay
recuerdame

9: The person who has gotten you through the most

Post by Shay »

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

I can honestly say that out of everyone in my life, the one who has helped me through the most is in fact Sean. Meeting Sean really turned my life around. We had quite a bit of our own mess, but even then it was far better than what I was dealing with before with my smurf up, dysfunctional family. Even after I met him, he supported me through all of my craziness. There were times when we were not always talking or seeing each other, but ultimately if I needed him, he was always there. When I was in the hospital multiple times, even for the times I did it myself, he was there. And now, I'm going to build my future with him.

Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: Week 9

Post by Clovvach »

Caroline S...s

Can't really post a picture of her, that would not be cool, but everything she does effects me greatly, hopefully not this summer.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Week 9

Post by chex »

And going back...

Asrai and I have been friends since we were about 9, I think. She knows all my dirty little secrets, and has been my shoulder to cry on more times than I can count.