Assassin's Creed II

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Assassin's Creed II

Post by Moe »

So -- I bought this game last weekend, I played it a ton, and am at around 35% complete with it... It's currently my favorite game, although I did start a new save in Saints Row 2 today...

Anyone else like it?
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Assassin's Creed II

Post by Shay »

I have not yet played it myself but we do own all three of the Assassin's Creed games. I love watching Sean play them and am really looking forward to playing them myself pretty soon. I will actually be doing that this Monday while Sean is working and I am home...provided I finish unpacking.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I watched Ninja play the Assasin's Creed games. Sometimes I back seat drive. It is fun to watch someone who is really good. Just like watching a movie.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

Woot! I Beat AC2 Today! Well, I have 3 more 'Assassination Targets' left, but I pretty much beat it!
Storyline is completed! And I got all of the Achievements!

"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I beat Assassin's Creed II on Sunday. There is literally nothing more that I can do in that game. I've done every single side mission, story mission, and DLC. I have all the trophies and received my first Platinum Trophy ever! I even got all the treasures even though you get absolutely nothing for it. They really need to give you more incentive to do some of the things in that game. I started AC: Brotherhood last night but I'm only on sequence 3. I'm one of those people that likes to get all the side missions, feathers, flags, treasures, etc that I can possibly find before going onto the next story arch.
Moe

Post by Moe »

Shay wrote:I'm one of those people that likes to get all the side missions, feathers, flags, treasures, etc that I can possibly find before going onto the next story arch.
Me too, Although, I have like 30 chests left, but that's it

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men