Level 157

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Kohlmeise

Level 157

Post by Kohlmeise »

Hey there.

So, I am stucked in Level 157 for several weeks and there's no topic yet, so I decided to open one. :P

Of course I found the strange red line, but I'm still wondering what it is supposed to tell me.
Also I found the little hint saying my mouse has to know the answer.

But I'm still unable to combine the hints to a reasonable solution to the riddle.

I'd be so glad if somebody could help me out. Thanks in advance! :)
Wesley
GOD

Re: Level 157

Post by Wesley »

Hi there! You should sign up so you can post easier! :D Anyway, your mouse by itself does nothing. When hooked to your computer, what does the mouse do? Think about this, I think you will find the answer.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Kohlmeise
Hi, I'm new

Post by Kohlmeise »

Well, basically it moves the cursor.

I just tried to move my mouse to any remarkable position I could think of and I also remained on them for a minute, but I found no additional hint. :?

I guess, I went totally wrong?

By the way I just signed up. ;)
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Welcome to the forum! :D

Use the hint given, it says your mouse knows the answer. What could this mean? You have already explored the screen, where else could you search?
Kohlmeise
Hi, I'm new

Post by Kohlmeise »

I also remained on that "Home"-button, but yeah. I did not really expect something since it's not a part of the game itself.

"Go home" it says. "Your mouse knows the answer" it says. There's some strange looking red line on the screen while I mouseover the painted cursor.

I'm still stuck. :oops:
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Kohlmeise wrote:... while I mouseover the painted cursor.

... while I mouseover the painted cursor.

... the cursor.

... the painted cursor.
Hey, I think you are on to something! Keep going with that! :D

~ Donnie Yen ~
Kohlmeise
Hi, I'm new

Post by Kohlmeise »

Oh Lord, I got it and I feel so dumb now.

I was stuck here for about 3 weeks, tried and tried and tried stuff.

I actually was so damn close when I just painted the wrong cursor. D'oh! :o

Anyway, thanks for your kind help!

Let's see when I'll need it again, hehe. :D
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

You are welcome! We have all been where you are now, and the feeling of frustration is overshadowed by the thrill of success! There's more to come.... I look forward to your next help question.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Level 157 Helper

Post by Level 157 Helper »

Moogle Flagan
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Tsk tsk! Please do not post passwords. :P
Brabs

Post by Brabs »

I've read through all this, I've done what you're implying I do, there's only a certain amount of messing around with cursors I have managed to do though... I've done some repainting of them, moving around, finding different places to do it, different times to do it etc. but it is yielding nothing... if I've got completely the wrong end of the stick could someone at least stop me from doing this for eternity? :P
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Did you get a message yet?

Post by Guest »

Yeah, the one in the red box, got that... the cursor I control has a knack of disappearing behind the back of the screen if I hold it down, not sure if that's meant to happen or not but the markings on the screen are making me curious, not that I can use the mouse when it disappears... I dunno, it feels like it's referring to the cursors and that it should be simple from there, but what I expected to happen just isn't happening!
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

What does this message tell you? Think about it and search, and if you can't read what you find, use a magnifier.

Post by Guest »

Oops! Turns out it makes a lot more sense when one tries using it on a different browser, I have three different types of internet browser up right now because each doesn't do certain things :/ thanks anyway! :D