What did you dream about last night?

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by chex »

I finish them awake, fantasy style. And that's all I can say without pissing off Blondie and getting this sent to 18+.
Blondie
Founder of the NEL Arms

Post by Blondie »

It wouldn't piss me off Chex - it's just that I know this thread could get out of hand so easily and quickly :lol:
I have to resort to finishing my dreams off too, but I know that the real dream could be so much better, so I get sad that I can't get back into them.
The fantasy finish always seems to end up in the same place :D
Image This is not America. No, this is not. Sha la la la la
(Bowie)
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I once was dreaming about my mum's garden. She had a Dachshund at that time, a sweet, gentle creature (irl). Im my dream my mum complained to me that her dog had dug some holes in the garden. The holes were really deep, and there were a lot of them. At a certain point someone had build a box of about 1 square meter around a cluster of holes, to prevent the dog from getting in again. The box was high enough to prevent the dog from jumping in. But still the holes appeared. So I went outside and looked in the box, and there I saw a rat, digging a hole. I stepped in the box and with a violence that scared the shazam! out of me, I tried to kick it to death, but it just wouldn't die. Then I woke up.

The violence with which I kicked the rat shocked me, because I am a pacifist. It worried me that I could be so violent.
chex

Post by chex »

I had a dream that Clarence and Clovvach were collaborating on a big project and wouldn't tell us what.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Had a dream where I woke up in the morning, went upstairs just as my uncle unexpectedly arrived... Then I pretty much went through my day normally -- Damn it felt soo real!!! -- Then I actually woke up to see it's only 4:45 AM... I went back to bed, didn't dream at all, and woke[again] up at 7:45...
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Best dream ever:

It was the last day of school (again, just like all my other dreams); and The school was bigger, but more worn and torn down, there was like ivy growing on some of the walls or something. The teachers just said; do what ever you want. And so we did. I had a great time.

Best dream ever.

chex wrote:I had a dream that Clarence and Clovvach were collaborating on a big project and wouldn't tell us what.
That's awesome!

I once had a dream that Shay was asian. XD
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Had a good dream session last night! In the bit closest to when I woke up, I was throwing a brown frisbee and videotaping it as it flew, gliding and turning this way and that, until it would land. On the third throw, I was zoomed in fairly close and looking through the viewfinder when I threw it, and I lost sight of it. I looked up from the camera to try to look around and locate it, but I could not find it. After a few seconds I heard it land over to the side and slightly behind where I was standing. I turned in time to see it rolling around a bit before it fell over as it came to a stop.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Dude! I totally had a zombie dream. If I remember it by the time I'm at work this evening and have some free time, I'll let you know.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Few weeks ago..
I dreamt that my kid was missing . so obviously(somehow) i went looking for him in the cemetery .
I found him. dead.
to make it short.. i only got to see his legs. He was wearing TEVA shoes witch i buy every season on eaby , well then , i woke up , shitting my pants (not really) , and did not sent him this day to school.
I kept him in my arms all day telling him how he must watch him self and how fragile life is.
I think i made him too scared but what the hell. I prefer a frighten kid then a dead one .
Anyhow, as soon as i woke up i through away those TEVA shoes. don't ever wanna see\or buythem again.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

awwww :c
chex

Post by chex »

Oh man, hurt kid dreams are the worst. :hug:
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I often dream that I need to make a rescue-phonecall and that I cannot for the life of it dial the number or even get the phone to work. If I can get to a phone at all.
chex

Post by chex »

So last night, I had a dream that Froot Loop never made it home from school. It took me hours to get back to sleep. When I finally did, I had a dream that Apple Jack was taken from our home. No idea where that theme came from, but it really sucked.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

*hugs* I am glad that was just a dream and not a reality. :<3:
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

*punch* its so bad waking up from these kinda dreams and it feels so good at the same time . Why don't we dream about the ppl we hate these kinda dreams??!
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

DUDE! I had a crazy smurf dream of impending doom. I'll tell you about it later. Getting ready to leave.
Moe

Post by Moe »

Last night(It being 6:42), I didn't dream at all, didn't even sleep(I'll probably fall asleep later)... If I had dreamed something though, I imagine it would have been epic!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Oh damn. I was totally going to tell my dream. Now I can't remember all of it. Totally lame. :(
Moe

Post by Moe »

Some stranger was trying to convince me he could get me on some gameshow.. I kept saying no, he got hit by a train, then I woke up...

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

My son had a dream last night.
His brother cut his finger and so he died.
:lol:
This babies not only fight in real life they also fight in their dreams!