Epic Mural

Where our local artists create!

Moderator: Beany

Shay
recuerdame

Epic Mural

Post by Shay »

I so want to pay someone to do this on my living or dining room wall..or maybe in the hall...of whatever house I have built.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDdUxdxVTH0
Beany
Demimod

Re: Epic Mural

Post by Beany »

Ooooooh, SHIIIIIIINY!!!
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Shay wrote:I so want to pay someone to do this on my living or dining room wall..or maybe in the hall...of whatever house I have built.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDdUxdxVTH0
You should do it yourself... your style is perfect for something like that!
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I don't have that kind of dedication and follow-through. Plus, I don't think I could ever make something that epic and detailed.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I am not going to start a lecture here or anything, but as soon as you say,"I don't....." then you don't. You may or may not be surprised to find that once you get started on a project like this, it is easy to follow through to completion.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

And you are the best example for it.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

GreatZot wrote:I am not going to start a lecture here or anything, but as soon as you say,"I don't....." then you don't. You may or may not be surprised to find that once you get started on a project like this, it is easy to follow through to completion.
Damnit I was going to say that!

no but really he is right, have you ever tried it? No? Yah I see... COULD is different from CAN'T. If you don't want to do it that's fine... but if the only thing that is stopping you is because you simpley THINK that you COULDN'T? Then do it anyway. :O
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

They are both right. If it turns out to be ugly (which I doubt), there's always more paint to paint over it.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Actually, I have tried a few different projects similar to this, though not as large or in as great of detail, but still very neat. I was really excited about it, but to this day I have not finished either project. I started it and then it just became part of my unfinished project collection.. :|