Cung Le

Talk about any sports, like baseball, basketball, and um.... ULTIMATE FIGHTING!!!
Wesley
GOD

Cung Le

Post by Wesley »

Holy Craaaaaaap! We used to show the UFC fights at work, but we have not done so in a couple of months. I REALLY wanted to see last night's fight, because Cung Le was on the undercard! That dude rose through the ranks of SanShou, and has better leg strength than any other fighter out there. I have seen him fight in the other lineups and I watched him break Frank Shamrock's arm with a kick. I am going to go find this fight and download it so my brother's and I can watch it.

.... if anyone has a link or knows a good place to look, I would appreciate it.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Cung Le

Post by Clarence »

Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Just watched it. Thanks for the link! Man, both fights were pretty awesome in their own way. But I am a little upset that they called the Cung Le fight in round two, even though he was going for a takedown.... then when Shogun Hua was getting bashed in the face unanswered they let the fight continue. I think Cung Le could have come back in round 3. Oh well, I am sure we will see Cung Le again in the next few UFC matchups.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I never actually watched them yet.

I want to see the Fedor vs Jeff Monson fight that just happened... it doesn't appear to be on here. Anyone know where I can find it?
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Watched the fights, including the fedor fight.

Well fedor looks like crap but lucky for him his opponent was extra crap.

As for Cung Lee, yeah I can see that as a bad stoppage, and he was nowhere near the trouble that Shogun was in. Shogun was smurf up.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I think http://www.fightvideomma.com has a bunch of fights if you can't find them elsewhere.

~ Donnie Yen ~