Mosh Pit

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Eff
Demimod

Re: Mosh Pit

Post by Eff »

No need to wonder, he is alive here (i know him )

Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Post by Pete McGiveris »

He's just afraid because we're going to the Lamb of God and GWAR concert, and I told him I'm forcing him to participate, and GWAR and espically Lamd of God are known for having the most brutal pits ever.

Also, I was in pits for a few local bands, like BuckeTruck, and a few others like The Black Halos, Zeke but the grand daddy of all pits was when I saw Slayer. That was exceptionally violent.
And I said "Baby you're lookin' good",
That's when I noticed her legs were wood...
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

I will also be attending the LoG show. I will be buying my ticket shortly. I look forward to the pits that shall be involved. :twisted:
"There's one at the door, at the gate to damnation. Is it thief, thug or Shay? There's one at the door, and there's room for one more till the end of Creation."
- Squatterbloat, from The Sandman #4 "A Hope In Hell"

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it." - Christian Slater in True Romance
Legendary D00d
Starting to fit in

Post by Legendary D00d »

freakin cornucopia of sexy awesomeness wrote:
Mouse wrote:I'd get step on'd if I went into a Mosh Pit... though, I will say this... if you want to Mosh, try to stick to a pit with a bit of an older crowd, kids these days don't understand pit hospitality.
Mosh pit etiquette is very important. If someone gets knocked over, you help them up, unless they have done something to you personally that breaks mosh pit etiquette in which case you step on them. :twisted:
You frighten me.
A broom is like a vaccum.. That doesn't suck.
Orvar
Hi, I'm new

Post by Orvar »

I so envy you freakin cornucopia of sexy awesomeness I'm a big fan of LoG and wanted to go to se them when they were in sweden in july, but my mum said no :( she thinks you get killed in mosh pits
Maja

Post by Maja »

I was in i wall of death once....
By accident.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

How come? what happened?
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

I look forward to the idea of being in a wall of death. I want to be in the freakin middle like that bald guy in the vid!!!

And why do I frighten you LD? :P
"There's one at the door, at the gate to damnation. Is it thief, thug or Shay? There's one at the door, and there's room for one more till the end of Creation."
- Squatterbloat, from The Sandman #4 "A Hope In Hell"

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it." - Christian Slater in True Romance
Legendary D00d
Starting to fit in

Post by Legendary D00d »

Explanation uneeded.
A broom is like a vaccum.. That doesn't suck.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

I remember being in this mosh pit for a local band years and years ago (I don't even remember the band) and they had a pretty rowdy pit. This one guy would make his way outside the pit, taking a running start and pretty much tackle and fight his way though the pit to the other side, knocking lots of people over. At one point he came after me and I seen him coming so I hit him in mid air and sent his bottom flying backwards out of the pit. People who saw, cheered me.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Huzzah!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Post by Pete McGiveris »

freakin cornucopia of sexy awesomeness wrote:I will also be attending the LoG show. I will be buying my ticket shortly. I look forward to the pits that shall be involved. :twisted:
Awesome, remind me to punch you in the face! But, not really.
And I said "Baby you're lookin' good",
That's when I noticed her legs were wood...
Ardour
Assistant Level Tester

Post by Ardour »

I'm pretty nearsighted and wear glasses because of that, so I try to avoid mosh pits. Only one day at a concert of a German punk rock band I was standing not far from the stage when I suddenly noticed the mosh pit had approached me. Before I knew what happened somebody hit my head and of course I saw my glasses fly away to the back of the hall. So for the rest of the concert I really could concentrate on listening to the music...
The good thing was I found them after the event, and against all odds they were absolutely undamaged!
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

First of all: Why is this a global announcement?=
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=644&sid=066e771d3c ... b4e633eeb4

And mosh pits are fun so far most of the people know what they are doing and behave when it gets too dangerous, forget to help people up and/or evade such going downs, or people who try to involve outstanding people... after all it's a nice way to pull of fruits in a loop. Though i gotta laugh if i see the biggest mosh pit video on youtube and see mecca :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywb9pExfxq4&feature=fvw
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Forky wrote:First of all: Why is this a global announcement?=
BeCoSe:
Clarence wrote: I never really was into that stuff much until after level 150.
kE yE D
NOT 8-)
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

Ok that clears some things up ... slayer concert or such things, some green stuff and Clarence got involved ... blog time, no?
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

WHAT?
What slayer (the band right?) and green stuff and blog and... umm what?