Artistic Behavior Shop

Where our local artists create!

Moderator: Beany

Shay
recuerdame

Artistic Behavior Shop

Post by Shay »

So I know it's been talked about from time to time, but never actually had an official post for it. I never made an official thread for it all this time because it wasn't something that I ever maintained or focused on. A lot of it is really repeat crap, to be completely honest. However, within the next several months, I plan to change that. I've said a lot of things regarding my art, and I've made a lot of unfulfilled promises. But for once, I truly feel the fire burning and I am really excited to start focusing on my art again.

I have put up two new products early this morning. I hope you each take some time to take a look at them and maybe even spread the word. I have kept the other junk up for the time being, but overtime that will eventually be replaced.

http://www.cafepress.com/artisticbehavior
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Artistic Behavior Shop

Post by Shay »

NEW ITEM: Teddy Bear

Our plush bear is a cutie in his own message-bearing t-shirt and festive red and blue ribbons. Here's a great gift for Valentine's Day, baby showers, birthdays, get well-wishes, a pair of wedding bears, or any reason you dream up. Put a smile on someone's face. Just grin and bear it!

Soft plush fur
11 inches tall
Red and blue bow and t-shirt included
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

NEW ITEM: Ceramic Travel Mug

Love style? Then drink this up, because our eye -catching ceramic tumbler is a work of art. Plus it's also a workhorse -- thanks to a solid design with steel inner-sleeve that's ideal for hot or cold beverages. Holding a full 15 oz. and fitting into most vehicle's cup holders (includes snap-tight lid), it's also a great choice for travel.

Measures 7" tall
Holds 15 oz.
Ceramic outer shell, with stainless steel inner sleeve
Gasket-sealed lid, with snap tight closure
Hand wash only
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I can vouch for the quick delivery.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

NEW ITEM: iPhone 4 Slider Case

This two-piece hard case protects your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s and adds a lot of flare. The case does not obscure controls, but is easy to slide on and off - for quick docking. The felt-lined interior prevents scratches and the exterior soft-grip prevents the phone from slipping out of your fingers.

Fits iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s for all major carriers
"Apple®" and "iPhone®" are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries

NOTE: Cases also available for iPhone 3G and iTouch 2!
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Check it out! I've got my own Facebook page now. Please be sure to subscribe to stay updated on all my art related news, events, commissions, etc. :D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Artistic ... 844?ref=ts