Steve

Master debating inside. Enter at your own risk. Protection advised. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ATTACKS IN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE.
Wesley
GOD

Steve

Post by Wesley »

Okay, this is not really a debate, just something fun that was inspired by a debate I had recently with a friend of mine.

In the past few years, creationists have tried to give their febreeze views more credence by rounding up a bunch of people from the scientific community who do not agree with Darwin and/or who think divine intervention should be taught in schools. Scientists know that science is not conducted by popularity, so they rarely rebut any of this garbage. What they have done is to say that you are more likely to find a member of the scientific community who is named Steve who fully accepts Darwinian Evolution than you are to find anyone of any name who does not agree with it. Or something like that. Here: http://ncse.com/taking-action/project-steve

Fun and funny. I will gladly talk about this stuff with anyone. I am not offended if you do not agree with me.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Wesley
GOD

Re: Steve

Post by Wesley »

Same subject. More fuel for the fire.

http://www.evolvingscientist.net/2011/1 ... etter.html
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

If I get some more time tonight, I'll definitely take a look at this. Only have a few minutes between calls right now, so don't want to dive into anything too major atm.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

The name Steve evolved from the Greek name Stephanos, which denotes a crown or headdress of some sort

Or maybe it didn't O.O *dramatic music*