19: Yourself when you were little

Answer the question of the week with a picture, and learn more about each other!
Shay
recuerdame

19: Yourself when you were little

Post by Shay »

A picture of yourself when you were little
I'm insanely tired. I'll post one later, but I wanted to get this out there before I forget.
bella
the two timer

Re: 19: Yourself when you were little

Post by bella »

I know we had a thread once with pictures when we were kids and people had to guess who is who but I couldn't find it.
I found weird stuff though. And it reminded me how many people have left.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I remember making that thread too. I think I even still have some of those pictures hosted in my photobucket. Looking at the time, I just noticed I should be getting ready for work and not posting. Gonna have to come back to this again later.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

:lol: Clarence, you're too funny.

I wish I actually had this picture so I could scan it. I really need to go see my grandpa and see what happened to all the photos after my grandma passed away not too long ago. This is my favorite picture from when I was little. The boy in the picture is my youngest brother, who now is a deadbeat. But back then, him and I got along the best. I was the only one that really understood him. Nobody else in the family ever did. Any time we ever went anywhere together, we were always asked if we were twins. They were always shocked when we told them we were actually three years apart. We're also the only two in our family for over three generations that have non-brown eyes. His came out a beautiful ice blue. Mine constantly change colors between grey, hazel, blue, green, and a very, very light brown.

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

I really like that picture!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men