funny e-mails

Got a good joke or wanna have a good laugh? Come here and bring your best jokes! GOOD AND HILARIOUS JOKES ONLY!!!
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

funny e-mails

Post by KecleonFan »

I get a gaming magazine called NGamer, an unofficial Nintendo gaming magazine. Overall, it's pretty good & pretty funny, but in my opinion, one of the funniest parts of the magazine is the Mailbox. I have an example here, (Ali, this one's for you)
"Unhealthy Obsession"
I can't help but notice that you guys have what seems like an unhealthy obsession with Psyduck. It's come to my attention that you've selected him as 'Mon Of The Month' for some time now, possibly from when Mon Of The Month' began!
This has reminded me of your previous obsession with Streets of Rage II in your 'Virtual Console Top 5'.
Either you've got another in-joke going on to see how many time you can get away with selecting Psyduck as your Mon Of The Month, or you guys really are fond of Psyduck!
Now you've finally been caught out. I believe that as punishment you should change the Mon Of The Month to my favorite Pokemon, Charizard. Yes, I'm sure that you can tell by my selection of the now geriatric fire-breather as my favorite 'Mon that I haven't played any of the more recent Pokemon games. Although as one of the true greats of the game he more that deserves to be chosen as Mon Of The Month.

Reply:
YOU LEAVE PSYDUCK ALONE!
Kecleon is the greatest! Don't you agree?

I'm watching you! O_O
Beany
Demimod

Re: funny e-mails

Post by Beany »

Psyduck's infinite awesomeness just means that it wins every time.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

You know, I kinda sympathize with your favorite Pokemon being Psyduck. Kecleon isn't really popular either, and yet it's my fav. :D

I'm watching you! O_O
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I think I like Psyduck so much because it has a similar personality to my best friend (in the best way possible).
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

And which way is that, Ali?

I'm watching you! O_O
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

You know how it always walks around looking confused (although usually because of a headache)? Yeah... virtually every five minutes she'll stop, then say, "Wait... what? I'm confused".
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

:lol: Good one!

I'm watching you! O_O
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

This is a Bonus Letter:
If Nintendo forgot to include the tank and submarine levels in Star Fox 3D, I wouldn't mind.
Reply:
Ah, but how badly will you mind if they don't forget to include them, eh? EH?

I'm watching you! O_O
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

A Bit Depressing
Back in 2006, when we first caught a glimpse of the (then) ground-breaking Wii remote, it was immediately clear that the controller was ideal for racers, with the remote being used as a steering wheel.
Fast-forward to today. Other than Mario Kart Wii and F1 2009, there really haven't been that many Wii racers to shout about. Excite Truck promised much early on, but it seems very primitive if you pl it nowadays. Seeing more party games that racers on a console is a bit depressing.
Reply:
But what about Need For Speed? Oh... Well, there's Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing... Oh. Let's not forget Monster Stunt Racer 4x4...
Ah, forget it - you're right. How depressing.

I'm watching you! O_O