Word Crunch 5FG

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

coolio3
Starting to fit in

Word Crunch 5FG

Post by coolio3 »

Welcome to the first 5FG on levelgame.net! This is to see how they go. Check the main thread for details. If you join now, you'll help support this decision!

This game is simple. It contains ten levels, in each level you are given nine letters. You have to find as many 3-9 letter words as you can from those letters. You can mix up the letters, but you can't use one letter twice! You score points based on the words you find:

3 letters: 10 pts.
4 letters: 20 pts.
5 letters: 30 pts.
6 letters: 50 pts.
7 letters: 70 pts.
8 letters: 100 pts.
9 letters: 250 pts. Note that each level contains one and only one of these

Every word you post is scored. Post as many as you can! When you reach certain scores, you can achieve these ranks:

Rank E
Rank D
Rank C
Rank B
Rank A

At first, only one level is unlocked. When you achieve a rank on a level, you unlock the next. Good luck beating all ten levels!

To join, just ask for a file. There are FIVE files left. You get your own thread which is just for you to play on.

File 1:
File 2:
File 3:
File 4:
File 5:
Help decide whether 5FGs become official!
I like to hang out in the Bored Games section. That's where you're likely to see me.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Re: Word Crunch 5FG

Post by Jonny Boy »

I'm thinking of six letters.....

Ok the voices in my head win this game.

DENIED