Women as viewed by the world.

Master debating inside. Enter at your own risk. Protection advised. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ATTACKS IN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE.
Wesley
GOD

Women as viewed by the world.

Post by Wesley »

Women are viewed with perhaps too much scrutiny by both men, and other women. Ashley Judd wrote a wonderful article pointing out some of her recent experiences and observations. I'll let you read it, and those who can't will have to wait until just a little later for some discussion.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... _multiline
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Beany
Demimod

Re: Women as viewed by the world.

Post by Beany »

I hate that some people think appearance is everything. I feel so sorry for people in the spotlight though. We often have articles about the same people again and again, and it really makes me doubt the articles that they write about more serious issues. It also reflects badly on her husband though. Because of that comment about how he might be looking for a new wife because she'd put on weight, it makes people think badly of him. Also, these articles are often the cause of people trying to make themselves look beautiful all of the time, yet they are never satisfied. They lower self-esteem for the victim and the readers.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆