Hey bells!

Talk about any sports, like baseball, basketball, and um.... ULTIMATE FIGHTING!!!
Eff
Demimod

Hey bells!

Post by Eff »

So how is the spirit of your ppl after refusing taking the whateverworld cup even though it was handed to u by (almost)force?

I don;t know why ( :lol: ) ppl in Israel always wants the English to win -whatever sport it is, we don't really know why..
And so we always want garmany to loos , lol, whatever sport it is.
we're just born into that .
I went with my kids last week out , i bought them a soccer ball, they were looking at the balls for ages , so i said take the garman one cozthat's the only kind'a ball u never had and it looksgood, so they both said no. mmm.. more like a NNNOOOO!!

WELLFAK. This are my kids and i'm a person who doesn't care a siht about who\what is the person who lives next door.. How come my kids hates garmany ?

I raised them into that , i guess .

Anyway Bells , from our soccer point of view , the english bodies there in that final game were alot ******LikeNow then the German guys (that were *******e too i must say) so the english deserve that world whatever cup . right?

picture is coming up. one that i just love.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Eff
Demimod

Re: Hey bells!

Post by Eff »

I can'tfind that pic :(
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Our team was better in playing, they didn't use their chances though. In the end it was a question of luck, Chelsea won. What more to say?
You should send your kids over here, maybe they change their mind then.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

tHEY have no "mind" about it, that;s the problem, they just get it from the air.
I never smelled something wrong cozi don't have issues with Garmany since i grow up. I guess it will be gone when they''ll be grownenough to realize that emm..something .
Anyway "what's more to say".. I was kidding with the hey bells how's that loosong thing feels , just kidding. When a team from Israel loose the world cup (basketball mostly) ppl here are broken down , and if we win youcan feel it anywhere for days, maybe coz its a small country.

i SAY,PPLARE BURNING THEIR ENERGY ,too much of it.Get down , stop running dammit .
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

You can come for a visit too, with your kids.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

they chose spain . iguess cozof the football team. Now they wanna move to spain for their birthday. :roll:
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Spain is beautiful. So is Germany, actually, but I had more time to look around Spain than Germany.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I'v been to germany few times , it feels like cold (not only the weather) ppl are cold , but same in england if we think about it..
I would have liked to be born in england or garmany instead of my faked up country . ppl here are too hot and too loud . fakit.