Bulls abusing

Master debating inside. Enter at your own risk. Protection advised. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ATTACKS IN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Re: Bulls abusing

Post by Dowster »

I just wanted to add that I was not trying to shoot the messenger at all, only the content of the message he was delivering ;) . It was quite clear in your post Sir Zot, that you were putting forward the beliefs of people that do support it (and there are a lot of them, but none actually here to make this a debate) rather than expressing your own opinion on the matter, so the responses were only outlining what I think of the reasons those people always give to justify it, and were not directed in at you personally
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Post by Pete McGiveris »

Effie wrote:It is enough to know that you're pretty tall guy and you do sport fighting...

Pete McGiveris wrote:
Everything I've ever killed, I've ate, and used whatever I could of the animal's body.
now you scare me Pete. i would not like to tackle you in a dark street. ummm...not even at the day time.
No, I'm not that tall, I'm on 6 foot even. Why does everyone say that though? "I wouldn't like to meet him in a dark alley", I never quite understood that. I mean, if he's such a bad dude, he doesn't need to kick your bottom in a dark alley, he'd do it in the middle of town square, in the middle of the day. In fact, jumping someone in a dark alley doesn't really make you that bad a man, it kind of makes you a weasel. "I couldn't kick his bottom the way that a man would, so I jumped him while he was fumbling around blindly in a dark alley."
And I said "Baby you're lookin' good",
That's when I noticed her legs were wood...
Effie.

Post by Effie. »

Cool yes?!

Effie.

Post by Effie. »

And to answer your quwestion pETE...Pete
"Why does everyone say that though? "
They don't refer to the 'scary' guy that will hunt you in the street when its dark, but to the fact that if accidently you get on his nerv, it better be on a sunny day when ppl are around you to help you or something . if that would happen in a dark street you're gonna be bloody body in one minute. Right?
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Wow, that bull sure knows where to aim.
"Bullseye" so to speak.