Bulls abusing

Master debating inside. Enter at your own risk. Protection advised. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ATTACKS IN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE.
Eff
Demimod

Bulls abusing

Post by Eff »

I realy hope it isn't going to be a 'debate' issue.
I am sorry for this pictures that i post but...if you think its to mach just take'em off.

Bullfighting How in the world ppl PAY to see these kind'a things. ppl are sick, ppl are cruel ,i hate to see any kind of animals abuse ,actually i can not watch it, i realy can't .but when it comes to smurf legal animal abuse ,it makes me so damn nervous ,angry ,sad, shiver,mad furifuckingous, i feel 'hate' inside my body for all human kind and for this crapy world we're living in. and i didn't even start to talk about the god d**N m****r f***ers that actualy do it..metadors \matadors omg i just ummm...i choose life i hate wars but i can kill a matador with my bare hands ,or with a knife or something not kidding, like it was a child mulaster infront of me. and the funny thing ..i realy want to do it ,to kill one of'em (both).
we teach our children to be good ppl ,to help ,to give ,to take care of the weak ,to help the 'helpless' , and to be "humans" . what the hell human means??? ...in hebrew when you say human is like you mean...good\good thoughts\good intentions..you know... that is not corect. 'human' is "cruel-bad-selfish and shazam!.

So, this thread meant to be ...emmm only this one question but i got carried away :
How the **** can the GDMF look at the animal eyes, the bull and just stuck the ...this thing into his head or whatever (never saw how this shait end} how can they? do it? how can they sleep at night? how come they don't have nightmares? how can they take the animal life so brutally? AND HOW THE smurf THE WORLD DOES NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
JUST HOW?
This was the actual question i wanted to ask, how the world doesn't stop it? plz tell me why?
ohh pic's , its tough pic's coz i wanna make sure it wont be a debate,know what i mean?

SORRY for the pic's again
Edit: look at this בן זונה face.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Bulls abusing

Post by Clarence »

This is wrong.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Yeah, I agree. It's smurf up.
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

Poor animal!
I dont find much fun in it!Neighter in killing animals for their furs!
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

It usually takes friggin ages as well, they change the matadors, and sometimes they're on the ground, sometimes on a horse etc, and they piss around for like 10-15 mins getting the bull to chase them, and then stick a couple of swords/spears in it's back. Then change and go through the whole process again, it's quite some time before one of them actually finishes it off.

I would like to see them in a fair fight, and would be happy to get into the ring with them in place of the bull as long as I had the same type and amount of weapons, f'ing balloon knot...
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

The world was not always as gentile and civilized as it is now. If you ask a Spaniard about bullfighting they will tell you about the honor that is lavished upon the bull and how people respect and revere the bull's strength. True, it is not a fair fight... the picadors weaken the bull and then the matador does his bit of showmanship and eventually delivers the final blow. But they can tell you the lineage of the bulls and quote stats like someone quoting football scores. They love and respect the animals. They have a close understanding of the cycle of life: everything that lives will die. The bull gets the honor of showing his strength to the crowd, the matador gets to show his manliness by standing in the face of such raw animal power, and the people get to eat for the week after the show.
I am not agreeing with this, nor am I saying it is wrong. If you don't like it, then don't watch. But don't expect to change the minds of millions of people for whom this is a "glorious tradition showcasing the beauty and power of both man and beast."

As far as fairness... on the other side of the globe in Japan, Mas Oyama would fight bulls with his bare hands. He was one bad mofo, showcasing his martial arts skill. He would chop the horns off before punching the bull to defeat it. No weapons. No helpers. One man -vs- one bull. This was much more fair, but also more brutal and less honorable in that the bull was only there for him to kill it to prove that he could.

I don't think I would like to watch either event. I will say that Humans are at the top of the food chain. What is the difference between a bullfight and a bunch of cavemen taking down a mammoth?
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Holy crap Zot :slap: :slap: :slap: . i will be back here later to answer this. *holding my head with my hands*
*looking for the naughtiest smilie for you...*
i'll better go now.

Edit
GreatZot wrote:The world was not always as gentile and civilized as it is now
Gentile ? now? .This abusment happens now. and the world is not gentile. never have been, but ther is hope.
GreatZot wrote: They love and respect the animals.
Of cours they are. you can spot it from thousands of miles. and they are showing it by killing the bulls softly.
GreatZot wrote:everything that lives will die.
Its a matter of HOW?
Die becose of the cycle of life? age? sickness? surviving matters? or just a cruel abusment show?
GreatZot wrote: The bull gets the honor of showing his strength to the crowd
Ohh right. did the bull showed any interest to get the "honor" does he enjoy\need it ? believe me the bull'd skipp that.
GreatZot wrote: nor am I saying it is wrong.
WTF Zot? you can not say it is wrong?
GreatZot wrote:The world If you don't like it, then don't watch.
I am not an ostrich, if we all gonna stuck our head in the sand it will still be ther.of cours i dont watch it. and when i do ,i'm like craving for a dead human body, or at least badly injured.
GreatZot wrote:don't expect to change the minds of millions of people
Umm.. ther are more then millions whom think it should be stoped ,so why not expecting a change?
quote="GreatZot"] What is the difference between a bullfight and a bunch of cavemen taking down a mammoth?[/quote]
The 1st is not neccesery the 2nd is surviving...chain of life..
Last edited by Eff on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Well I don't really like when tradition is used as an excuse, it's was "traditional" to burn and hang people just for being different, but that doesn't happen any more.

As far as the bullfights go now, it's not quite the same as it used to be. They don't use the bull for food afterwards, in some cases the bulls are starved or weakened by other means to make it safer for the matador's before the events (to prevent it from be able to run to fast, which allows time for more showmanship) and if you actually watch one of these things all the way through you will see that aside from being enraged and trying to fight a lot of the time the bull is scared and trying to get away, but they have it fenced in and there are other people around the sides to poke it with sharp sticks and keep it in the right area for the matador to prance around and occasionally stab it..

The last quarter/third is particularly hard to watch because the bull is exausted, badly injured and barely able to run at all, but they still try to provoke it (by inflicting more pain) just to get it to move. Im sure the fans of these events will have a different story, but there are plenty of people actually in the countries where it is traditional that are campaigning to have it banned, unfortunately just not enough of them yet

It took us a long time to get fox hunting banned in England and some people are still complaining about it now, saying that it's neccessary for population control. WTF? it's easier to control population by dressing up like a ponce and chasing a single fox around with a pack of dogs for hours until it collapses from exhaustion and gets ripped to pieces, than it is just to go out and shoot them?? I don't think so, people are just cruel and they like to hide behind excuses to cover their sadisic tendancies.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Dowster wrote: was "traditional" to burn and hang people just for being different, but that doesn't happen any more.
Exactfuckingly!
The world has changed a bit. ther are some jewish traditional things that used to be done, but now they are forbiden. coz of the cruelty. (is ther such a word? cruelty?)
And this thing wher they let the bulls runs in the streets with the tommattos? well its less cruel, na.. it is cruel anyway i like to watch it though 'cos ther you can see alot of ppl get realy hurt.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I agree that bull fighting has a yearlong tradition and originally intended to prove men's strength and the power and beauty of beast at the same time. How much more strength can you show in giving mercy to an animal which didn't choose to fight and only has been raised for one reason, to be killed?
There might be people who watch a fight and appreciate it for honorouble reasons, but how much more watch it only for pure sensationalism, because they want to see the beast suffer and finally die. As Dowster said, the bull is weakened by stabbing it in the neck several times, which is very painful and causes a lot bloodloss. The weakened animal is too exhausted to defend itself and so the matador is seemingly the stronger one, man ruling over the beast.
The difference between the cavemen killing a mammoth and a matador killing a bull is that the cavemen did that to survive, risking their own lives to ensure their family survived. Killing bulls is for fun, for entertainment, panem et circenses like in the old Rome.
Truly showing human strength would be to question those traditions, to ask if we still need to kill a bull to prove we are superiour.
Surely we are at the end of the food chain, don't we therefore have a moral obligation to only kill what is necessary to survive (if we need to kill at all) and to abstain from killing for amusement?
As a higher developed being we should treasure life and overcome superfluous traditions.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Bella my dear, i am gonna smurf tatto your post on my forehead.

And on Zot's belly.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Wow, this is getting exciting! I would like to point out that I never said I support bullfighting. I just wanted to better explain the point of view of those that do. Also, to compare a bullfight to a lynching is wrong. No mater the level of assumed cruelty toward an animal, it is not equal to the taking of a human life. I must admit, that statement pisses me off a little bit. Again, I never said that I condone or defend the whole bullfighting event. I am not a fan. You do not need to argue with me about this. I was only playing Devil's Advocate to promote discussion, but it seems everyone has chosen to shoot the messenger.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

GreatZot wrote: No mater the level of assumed cruelty toward an animal, it is not equal to the taking of a human life.
Disagree.
It makes me think of the american lady who cut her husby dong becose he used to rape her, you know if a persone did a crime he should be punished.
This is a crime against animals. and a winning bull in the fight would be a punishment to the abuser (matador).

Yeah i didn't make sence it has nothing to do with what you said.... i just wanted to say something, i stand behind my words though.
Effie.

Post by Effie. »

By the way , what made me post this thread was this music video i saw on mtv last night. well you need to watch this video ,start at 1:53 its when the matador needs to kill the bull but he see the bull cries so he feels sorry for him.. interesting video, song sucks.

The White Stripes - Conquest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L7FuA8Rry8
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I though it was the sheriff who was shot, not the messenger. >.>

You made a point of view clearer and I think noone here assumed you are a supporter of that Spanish tradition. A point of view should be heard and respected. But this is one-sided since the animal can't speak for itself, there are others who have to speak in favour of it.
Just not watching it if I am displeased or disagree is something I can't do. If I don't like horror movies, I'm not going to watch them. But I am glad there are people who do not look away when animals are killed or tortured. And that's what it is, for whatever reasons.

Btw, this thread made me think of Madonna's 'Take a Bow'.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

It's strange though, how some bulls are treated like this there, but in... somewhere where the people are Hindus, they treat the cow really well. I don't mean to be offensive with the Hindu bit, but it's a true fact.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

If only all bulls were like Ferdinand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGTVRbpAuRo
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

bella wrote:.the animal can't speak for itself, there are others who have to speak in favour of it.
Just not watching it if I am displeased or disagree is something I can't do. But I am glad there are people who do not look away when animals are killed or tortured. And that's what it is, for whatever reasons.
Dang you Bells! i don't have enough space on my body for another tattoo.
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Post by Pete McGiveris »

GreatZot wrote:What is the difference between a bullfight and a bunch of cavemen taking down a mammoth?
Right off the top of my head, cavemen did it out of necessity. They ate what they killed, and they did it the quickest way they could, with the means they had.

You know, this is alittle off kilter, but it's got something to do with this I guess, I get this alot. I don't like fur coats, and I don't like trophy hunting, but I do hunt. Alot of people label me as a hypocrite, but to me, that's insane. Everything I've ever killed, I've ate, and used whatever I could of the animal's body. If I didn't eat it, I gave it away to someone that I was sure would eat it. To me, there's a huge difference between hunting to eat, and trophy hunting.

Sorry, went off on sort of a tangent there.
And I said "Baby you're lookin' good",
That's when I noticed her legs were wood...
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

It is enough to know that you're pretty tall guy and you do sport fighting...

Pete McGiveris wrote:
Everything I've ever killed, I've ate, and used whatever I could of the animal's body.
now you scare me Pete. i would not like to tackle you in a dark street. ummm...not even at the day time.