Stupid and pointless things you can't seem to forget/forgive

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Stupid and pointless things you can't seem to forget/forgive

Post by Clarence »

Does anyone have something stupid that happened to them and you can never get over it?

I know H0stD3m0n does....

But just stupid wrongs that happened to you maybe and you can never forget them?

I remember in grade 7 the teacher had this math problem and said that if anyone could figure it out he would give them 5 dollars. Well I figured it out and showed him the paper.... and he said it was wrong. Then another kid had the same answer and he gave him the five dollars.

I talked to him about this and he said he didn't see what I wrote down, which is febreeze, I showed him exactly what I wrote down, he said he was looking at something else on the page.

So.... sometimes I think about this and it bothers me.... strange huh?

If I ever see Mr. Dickson again I may just ask him for the 5 dollars.
Wesley
GOD

Re: Stupid and pointless things you can't seem to forget/forgive

Post by Wesley »

I do have some little things like this. I'll think of a good one and write it in a little while.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Mine is a school one too, we were set a piece of homework by our Physical Ed teacher (I chose the advanced option on it so we had theory lessons as well as actually doing the sports, - training programs, diet, how to deal with injuries and different types etc) anyways on our next lesson she wasn't there because she was sick and we had a subsitute teacher, who told us not to hand the homework in to her, but to keep it and give it to our regular teacher on the next lesson (3 days later). Two people in our class ignored this instruction and left their homework on her desk, luckely for them it was still there the next day when she came back to work, and on the next lesson the rest of the class were given detention for not doing the same. The entire lesson was wasted with us (mainly me) arguing with her, because we were being given detention for following an instruction given by her substitute. She was a miserable stubborn jabberwocky though and wouldn't be reasonable at all. I never actually went to the detention but was still pissed off about the fact that I was expected to - I was given another detention for not going to the first one, which I also didn't go to and eventually it was dropped after I complained to the head of her department, But the rest of the class went and it still annoys me a little even now..
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

one of the ones that annoys me is from my school report. the teacher basically said that i was thick and a slacker, and that i couldn't just expect to get another good grade. I mean if you're going to talk crap like that, at least make sure the person you're talking to isn't listening!
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

When i was 8 yea'old, my freind's little brother fall of this really high chair, that was scary.
He had icecream in his hand. but on his way down to the floor he just screemed: "My icecream!!!" then crashed on the floor while holding his icecream up. he got hurt, the icecream was saved.
yes that's alot of time, but i will never forget this moment.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

In the 4th grade I was elected class president for my classroom. Jeremy Norlander was the vice president. One day I was out sick. On this day, the class was quite rowdy and so Jeremy decided everyone (but not him) would have to write,"I will not disrupt class" 100 times before they were able to go to recess. the next day, I am back in class, and I find out even I have to write this crap, even though I was not there the day before!

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

That's messed up Zot!

And these are interesting, but they don't all have to be school related :D
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

After my second misscariage I was in the hospital waiting to get ready for surgery.
Then this student nurse comes to me and asks me if this was the first time I had an abortion.
That hurt.
A lot.
I made a complaint about it later on.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

LaLou, I would have ripped shazam! over that. During my miscarriage, I cried on the way down to the OR for my D&C, and I was lucky enough to have a sympathetic nurse who held my hand.

Of course, afterward, they made me go for one last ultrasound, and walked me past all the new babies.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

chex wrote:walked me past all the new babies.
Somehow i find it funny.
:shock:

~ 6 Years ago ,i was breast feeding my baby in this coffie shop, and the waitress came and ask me to do it in the toalet room. i just told her to smurf off. but i won't forget this stupid girl.
chex

Post by chex »

Effie wrote:
chex wrote:walked me past all the new babies.
Somehow i find it funny.
:shock:
I didn't. I cried.
Effie wrote:~ 6 Years ago ,i was breast feeding my baby in this coffie shop, and the waitress came and ask me to do it in the toalet room. i just told her to smurf off. but i won't forget this stupid girl.
Now that is funny! :D
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

chex wrote: Now that is funny! :D
That wasn't funny! i was pissed !
chex

Post by chex »

No, your reaction was funny. I'd be pissed too, but I would have pansied out and just said something like, "we're fine here, thanks."
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

I remember in kindergarten, this absolutely evil little girl, Natalie Hahn, stole my nap time towel. It still pisses me off. :evil:
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

When I wa slittle I went to the park with my friend and we both brought our teddies. Then a 12 yr old guy nicked them and threatened to tear them apart the threw them in the mud.

So I told my nanny, who's really scary, and that was the end of that boy.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

When I was a youngster, my first job was at the food stand at the local swimming pool. I was sweeping cigarette butts when a lifeguard returned from an errand. "Do you like surprises?" I asked him. "Um, sure..." he said. "Okay, 'cause everybody is in there waiting to wish you a happy birthday." I don't know what I was thinking.. I did not hate the guy, nor did I want to ruin his surprise. In retrospect I would like to go back in time and tell me to shut the hell up and not ruin this dude's birthday.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Yeah Zot, I've had a bunch of times wanted to take something back I said. It's terrible.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Specially when the person is dead.
It happens to me twice a day ( with living creatures)
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

~EfDee helped me out on level 57.
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

The thing i can not forget is something that my father's wife said to my dentist,after my second birth.My baby girl was operated at 5 days and,she told my dentist,that if my girl wont survive,it should be ok,cause we are young and we can make another one.
It hurt me and i can stand to hear or talk to her since then.