Talk about your favourite shows here!
Beany
Demimod

Merlin

Post by Beany »

It needs a thread!

Shay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5QTlOG5 ... ture=share

Why do we have to wait so long???

Basically for those of you who haven't seen it (why?) or don't care about it (Sizz :evil: ) that much, it's based on the legend of King Arthur and it's amazing and Colin and Bradley are amazing and basically watch it if you haven't already.

I'm really excited about this series, although I don't know if it'll be the last one because they originally only planned on making five, but they have to make another one and I can't remember what I was going to say now.

Shay, if you can get it at the same time as us, it usually starts in the last week of September and runs until the Saturday before Christmas, so I think it'll start on 29th September.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Merlin

Post by Shay »

I gotta admit, if I were not already privy to the show, that trailer does not make me MUST watch it. BUT.. since I have already been exposed, I am rather eager for the next season to start. Kind of wish I didn't blow through the first four seasons so quickly because it's been so long without it so far. D:
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

It's been confirmed. Definitely starting on 29th September.

I still have a couple left to watch. I found out that they're available on BBC iPlayer on Friday evenings for a week, so I now only have two left to watch.

Colin and Bradley's Merlin quests are funny though.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I officially don't have any shows to watch now that True Blood is done for the season and Burn Notice is on its half season break. I'm really looking forward to having something to watch end of September again. Just in time for me to catch the first episode when I get back from my vacation. Then shortly after Merlin starts back up, so does Supernatural on October 3rd. woot!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

How do you watch them? I tried looking online, but I don't think BBC America shows them, and Syfy doesn't until Jan 2013.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Illegally. :P

I download them through torrents.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

So...

It changed, or my source got it wrong, or both. I think both. Merlin is back NEXT Saturday (6th October), not this week :( .
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

:D THAT WAS AMAZING AND NEXT WEEKEND IS TOO FAR AWAY!
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I meant to download it this weekend and never got around to it. I am going to watch the first two episodes in a row next weekend though. I was so excited about Supernatural and Once Upon a Time finally starting up again.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

There is so much talk about this with EVERYONE at the moment... probably partly because everyone's looking forward to it, because Doctor Who kind of sucked this year.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Watch it then! It's worth it.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I have some very sad news. At midnight on 26th November 2012, it was officially announced that Series 5 (aka this series) is the very last one, ending with a two-parter at Christmas. It's just so typical of the programme to get you really really into something and then take it away, making you want it more. And I've completed 'Merlin the Game' on Facebook too.

BUT, but, but, but, but, but... it's not necessarily all doom and gloom. The writers want to do a Merlin film trilogy. They're not going to decide until after the final series/season has aired though.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆