Ranty Goodness

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Ranty Goodness

Post by chex »

Apparently my credit card was declined at Apple Jack's ped. office. There's no way it should be. Now I get to call and straighten that out tomorrow. Yay. Of course, we shouldn't be getting charged anything, since Tricare had him on the wrong insurance plan. I changed it over, but they won't backdate anything.

I have a tree in my back yard that needs to come down. I had a guy give me an estimate, but he won't return my calls to schedule an appointment to have it taken down. I found a second guy, and he's not keeping in touch either. I need to call him back tomorrow.

I ordered some switchplates online. They were described as 'lemons on toile'. I got them, and only the single toggle had lemons. The outlets and the rocker did not. I email them about their return policy, and get no reply after a week. I tracked down a second email, and still nothing. (I emailed on Sunday) I tried calling, and despite their hours being listed as M-F, 9am-7pm, I'm getting a message saying they aren't accepting phone calls right now. :roll:

Oh, and shortly after Eric left, I sent pics to get a Daddy Doll for Froot Loop, and never heard anything back. :evil:

Seriously? Does all this shazam! have to happen while Eric is gone?
As if I don't have enough to deal with!
Eff
Demimod

Re: Ranty Goodness

Post by Eff »

WOW Chaxy.

1- Credit card
smurf it. money comes and goes. nothing too seriouse.
2-tree
Well i am sure that this ppl who never calls back ,just can't make this job good enough, maybe they are not so sure about themselfs, maybe it happens for a reasone and in a few days from now ,this handsome guy will pop out from no wher, he'll take his shirt off and he will just kick the tree down with his leg. then you'll pay him ,then he'll f umm yeah.
Come'on it is only a tree , so it'd stay ther for another week or month. next.
3-Food
Yes it sucks , it should make you angry, but it has been a week sinse. allright? move'on . next.
4- doll
I'm not sure i understud that one , but hey, dady, the real one will be here soon right? this toys we're keep buying ... most of'em are for ourself but we only 'think' its for our kids. so forfuckingget it. the little Pete jur' won't even notice that . next.
chex wrote: Seriously? Does all this shazam! have to happen while Eric is gone?
shazam! happens
chex wrote: As if I don't have enough to deal with!
That is the only thing i have nothing to say about , coz it is really hard to deal with every-day-life-shazam! by yourself.
so you get only one hug from me.*hugs chexy*
Just say smurf IT ALL. yeah.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
chex

Post by chex »

Well, with the credit card, the money is there. I've used the card since then. It's very possible that they ran the wrong number or something. It just annoys me that I have to call and straighten it out, when there shouldn't be a problem to begin with.

The tree is a hazard. It's dead, and if it falls, it could take out the house, or one of our neighbor's houses. It needs to come out ASAP.

It's not about food. :? I ordered a product that was not as advertised, and I'm not able to get a hold of the company to get my money back.

The doll is a doll with Eric's picture on it. It's a service provided to kids of deployed military members. They blew off my kid. Yeah, he's almost home, which is why I'm not pushing the issue, but if they're going to send parents away from their kids, they should be upholding the services they offer to help the kids.

I wish I could say smurf it all, but the bills need to get paid, the tree needs to come down, and I'm not about to get ripped off.

I know it doesn't seem like much. But when it all happens at once and you have no extra help, it sucks.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

:lol: i saw 'lemon' so i thought its one of your(all of you ppl) weird kind'a food like the rabbit. sorry. that is wrong and to spend time 'running' after these balloon knot its sucks , it shouldn't happen. and don't worrie the tree won't fall on you. i know.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I know it sucks and you wish someone was there to help you. So take a deep breath, think it's only two more months and don't let up.
Call the credit card company and tell them it's a nice way to treat their customers (or whoever was responsible for it). And those guys for the tree, their fault if they don't want to earn any money. If you lived closer you could ask PMP inc.
The internet thing might be a bit trickier because it already has been payed. Only thing you can do is be stubborn and call them over and over again, and spam them with e-mails.
For the doll, that's just disappointing, do they want to wait until your husband comes back? Your daughter doesn't need one anymore once she has her daddy back. Maybe write them that and how disappointed she is. I am sure they have a lot of orders, but come on, it's four months now.

You can do it, you're strong. And shazam! always comes in bunches, it's an unwritten rule somehow. You'll get over with it and then it's done.*hugs*
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

bella wrote: You'll get over with it
With a little help from an amiga http://levelgame.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=822 ;)
chex

Post by chex »

Well, I called the Dr. and gave them the number again. They put in the wrong one. :roll:

Oh well. It's one thing off my plate. And that was the most pressing one.

Can I go back to bed yet? :lol:
chex

Post by chex »

Got the tree guy called, and got a nap in. :D

Doing much better today, now that I have some control again. None of this crap piling on me after business hours when I can't do anything about it. :whew:
summer
Ancient Administrator

Post by summer »

You go kick some a.s.s cereal.