Idan raicel project

Want to share your favourite song? Talk about an awesome band? Do it here!
Eff
Demimod

Idan raicel project

Post by Eff »

I thought to send it privet to Lalou, then i thought why not share .
Idan,an israeli artist took with him many other players from different cultures and mixed them toogather - made it the Idan raicel project.
I hate the etiyopians (guys) in his project coz they take the music to a place i don't like . Like an Arabic music, i dont like arabic music or israeli that most'a time sounds alike.
if you will get over the 20 first second you might like it, even though its in Hebrew .
In the song , basicly , she says to her lover " i still love you but i need a break, plz get the fak off for a bit" but she says it kindly. like, polite u know..
plzwatch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95anpoEb4fM
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: Idan raicel project

Post by LaLou »

Shame on you for not liking Arabian music. I love it. It's great to do some bellydancing on.

:topic: I love that song. I like the rythm, the tone, and the way that Hebrew sounds. Thanks for sharing.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

LaLou wrote:Shame on you for not liking Arabian music.
I don't like what they do with their electric guitars, the electric bass guitar, they take the instruments what ever it is and extremly crys with it or extremly happy with it. i dont know, they kill the music, all the "Ahhhhaaa huuuuuu Hoooooo Wehhhhh' " that they do , and also, i hate (israely-arabic ind'a) music coz most'a the time the lyrics are so stupid(hebrew).
sometimes it has great stuff though .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

It's so funny that you say that. I hate Dutch music because the lyrics downright suck. It's very, very bad use of Dutch grammar.