~what happened 2u today

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

HighStrike300
Finally fitting in

Re: ~what happened 2u today

Post by HighStrike300 »

I am updating TEDNE.
Current level: 44/50
Last edited by HighStrike300 on Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
TEDNE 101/400
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

So much rain last week ~ I could not work on my yard or my house, but now the weather is nicer so I am trying to catch up. The poison ivy has grown so fast! This is going to be scary trying to get all of it pulled.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

More yardwork today... for a little while. Strong thunderstorms and a possible tornado coming this afternoon!

~ Donnie Yen ~
HighStrike300
Finally fitting in

Post by HighStrike300 »

TEDNE is a continuation of NELG. I am developing it. Which is more important, exam or TEDNE?
TEDNE 101/400
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Exam. TEDNE will keep going, ha ha ha.

Watching the construction across from my house. Baki does not like it and still hides under the bed, ha ha.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

My dad bought a small house. He wants me to help him build a garage. I think it will be fun.

~ Donnie Yen ~
HighStrike300
Finally fitting in

Post by HighStrike300 »

That's a nice idea.
TEDNE 101/400
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I seem to have acquired a dose of Covid. Dealing with it fairly well, and I have a dose of the J&J vaccine in me, so that is good.

~ Donnie Yen ~
HighStrike300
Finally fitting in

Post by HighStrike300 »

I want to know how to wash my brain.
I want to play NELG again. This is a great adventure.
TEDNE 101/400
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Nice day today. America celebrates independence from the British Empire on the 4th of July. This year it was on a Monday, so many communities had celebrations on Saturday or Sunday. If you don't mind driving a bit and shuffling your schedule, you can see multiple firework displays in one weekend, as I did. I saw 2 displays from a relatively close vantage point and thoroughly enjoyed the flashes of color and sound painting the night sky. I like seeing new techniques and technology in fireworks. This year I saw some fireworks that released little spinning green lights after they exploded. Beautiful. Fascinating. I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

been kinda humid lately,
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Been hella busy! GF is moving across town, so I have been painting and moving for her. Dad got a new place, so I installed a 3 stage water filter system for him. I still have a bunsh of stuff to do at my house. I'll figure it out somehow, ha haha :)

~ Donnie Yen ~
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Another busy couple of weeks! Had a surprise birthday party. Moved too many trucks full of women's clothing across town. Ha ha ha ha! Hopefully this week will slow down a little.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

Got a few days off this week, nice little break from the stress of work
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Been a fun few weeks. Gorlfriend birthday, got some old English Scythes from my friend's mom, borrowed a blowtorch from a friend. That kind of thing. I need to work on my car a little.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

Work has been a tragedy. Big incident happened in July, I was there for like 10 minutes of it. Big investigation, many policy changes, apparently I’m getting a 1 day suspension out of it.

Not to worry, everyone else that any role in it? Oh wait, they got nothing. Also, the way my suspension was worded was simply false and had been established to be false in the investigation.

I’ve been told, regardless of the reason being written that way, I “didn’t respond to the incident appropriately” but so far nobody in Admin has been able to tell me what the appropriate response was. Like, “Well, we don’t think you needed to do (this), but you could have done (that), but someone else already put (that) in motion, and my also doing (that) would basically mean I had reason to do the (this) they said they didn’t think I needed to respond with.

Anyways, I had a hearing today where I told them it was written in a way that was false and inflammatory, they said they’d look into it. Either way, unless they can give me a “you should have done (whatever)” and that (whatever) is something reasonable and sensible, I’m going to continue to grieve it up the chain.

To clarify, the way my 1 day suspension is written, it’s written in a way that implies that the whole incident that occurred was due to my 10 minutes I was there, when the main part of it happened before I even got there, which is where, not only did I remind them in both the investigation and the hearing that it was false, they acknowledged that it shouldn’t be written that way, and yet here it stands.

Should I mention, my suspension just so happens to fall on staff appreciation day

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
HighStrike300
Finally fitting in

Post by HighStrike300 »

Once I look at this forum... I cry... this is a memorable forum and a memorable game. Even I create TEDNE, the best environment and the original of NELG will never back. Now I had beaten 300 levels and every time i see the timeline and the improving of NELG forum... I really want to cry...
I am sorry, but NELG and Clarence forever!
TEDNE 101/400
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Remember the blowtorch? Well, I tried to burn a hornet nest and set the wood pile on fire. I got the fire put out, but it was scary for a little while. Even someone as Great as Zot can be careless on occasion, ha aha.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

GreatZot wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:21 pm Remember the blowtorch? Well, I tried to burn a hornet nest and set the wood pile on fire. I got the fire put out, but it was scary for a little while. Even someone as Great as Zot can be careless on occasion, ha aha.

I feel like this always happens with wasp/hornet nests and fire haha. Good thing the fire didn’t spread too much!

I had a friend in high school who tried killing a wasp nest with a lighter and hairspray and almost burned his house down..

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

going with Ninja and BoGZ today to see SABATON! Gonna be a good show! :D

~ Donnie Yen ~