Bullying, terrible result.

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Wesley
GOD

Bullying, terrible result.

Post by Wesley »

I have always been champion to the underdog. Seeing someone get unfairly picked on really makes me see red. Literally. My blood pressure goes up and it is almost a fight or flight style response. I first noticed this trait back in the 3rd grade... at recess I saw a bunch of kids grouped around the merry go round. I was curious, so I wandered over there and saw a mentally challenged kid in the middle with all the other kids hounding him and taunting him. I was outnumbered about 15 to one, and at that age I did not even know that martial arts existed, so I went to the first teacher I could find and let him know what was up. Ever since then, I cannot... will not stand for the foolishly strong to bully the weak. This article makes me both sad and angry at the same time. I would have no problem mashing one of these kids face with a brick. It is natural selection: they misuse their relative power and I destroy them. But enough about my own silly opinions, use caution before you decide to read this article:

http://news.aol.com/article/inquest-tol ... led/677119
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Re: Bullying, terrible result.

Post by Eff »

I think is the job of the authorities to see what's wrong with this family and they should have gone to the police.
its miss understanding, but the police has to deal with alot of morons many times a day, the authority of the city had to know about it. coz its a poor family

There is a saying... well in hebrew anyway,,, from the bible ,it says:
"first of all ARE your city's poor ppl"

Like the first ppl you should recognize their problem,and take care of them are the poor ppl at your home town.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

That's just so awful! But bullying at any degree could be lethal, cos it breaks the person's sense of security, so they get nervous to do things, and stick to the crowd.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

They did go to the police, several times. The police told them they were over reacting.
eFFIE,

Post by eFFIE, »

Alialialia wrote:That's just so awful! But bullying at any degree could be lethal, cos it breaks the person's sense of security, so they get nervous to do things, and stick to the crowd.
oK SO DID I MISS understood the article or is it your post?
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Probably my post.

The worst thing is the amount of times they went to the police about it, and nothing was done.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

The police never do anything about anything until after something happens, even if you go to them and say that someone's trying to kill you then you either need to give them proof - like a recording of them swinging an axe at you, or you get told to come back after you're dead, and then they`ll be able to start an investigation...
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I'm going to this park everyday. there is a pizza place there and all the delivery guys with the scooters makes a short cut ,riding in the park instade of the road.
so i called the police complaining he said it " there is no law against it ,so untill something bad will happen i can't do anything!"
Bahh.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Post by Pete McGiveris »

Wow, that's really, crushingly depressing. And maddening at the same time.
And I said "Baby you're lookin' good",
That's when I noticed her legs were wood...
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

GreatZot wrote:I have always been champion to the underdog. Seeing someone get unfairly picked on really makes me see red. Literally. My blood pressure goes up and it is almost a fight or flight style response. I first noticed this trait back in the 3rd grade... at recess I saw a bunch of kids grouped around the merry go round. I was curious, so I wandered over there and saw a mentally challenged kid in the middle with all the other kids hounding him and taunting him. I was outnumbered about 15 to one, and at that age I did not even know that martial arts existed, so I went to the first teacher I could find and let him know what was up. Ever since then, I cannot... will not stand for the foolishly strong to bully the weak. This article makes me both sad and angry at the same time. I would have no problem mashing one of these kids face with a brick. It is natural selection: they misuse their relative power and I destroy them. But enough about my own silly opinions, use caution before you decide to read this article:

http://news.aol.com/article/inquest-tol ... led/677119
You're fighting fire with fire

Even though they may DESERVE to be destroyed, I'm sure there is a much more ethical way to solve the problem.
coz if someone bullies you, and then you hurt them, look who's in trouble now.

Don't get me wrong tho, I hate bullies.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I gotta ask you, man. Are you really an idiot, or do you just play one in the forum? Do you not understand what hypothetical means? When one uses the word,"would," it implies a potential occurrence which does not actually exist. You think I don't know that if I beat someone down, regardless of the reason, there will be repercussions? I am a pacifist for crying out loud! My comments were editorial in nature and not intended to be taken as a statement of fact. I was using colorful language to describe a scenario to express a strong emotion.

Wait, let me start over.... Why, yes, Clovvach, I see the truth in your statement. If I were to physically abuse a bully, I would be no better than him or her in the eyes of the law. Thank you for pointing out the flaw in my reasoning. It is nice that we share an opinion about those who bully.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Geez, Zot, I hope you learned your lesson now for next time. No more running around and bullying bullies. :roll:
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Post by Pete McGiveris »

Yeah, I can normally get a pretty good read on people too, but this guy I can't figure out. I'm not sure if he is in fact trying to be a "smart" guy, if so, cudos to you good sir, or if he's cooked.
And I said "Baby you're lookin' good",
That's when I noticed her legs were wood...
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

Effie wrote:There is a saying... well in hebrew anyway,,, from the bible ,it says:
"first of all ARE your city's poor ppl"

Like the first ppl you should recognize their problem,and take care of them are the poor ppl at your home town.

I really hope that isn't a direct quote. 1337 speak in any bible is not to be trusted.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

:lmao: Jonny that really did make me LOL