Wealth 'n Health

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Eff
Demimod

Wealth 'n Health

Post by Eff »

Yeah... Does wealth buys you health?
YES SURE
Does wealth would keep you healthy?
YES- BIG TIME

Does wealth could cure (help to cure) you from most illness ?
Dammit, BIG TIME YES again

Will the strongest survive?
Umm sorry ,the wealty one will survive

We all know that wealth its not what wiill make us happy, but we ignore the fact that it buys health.
Edit, yes there are exceptions
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Giana
I never sleep

Re: Wealth 'n Health

Post by Giana »

Yes,there are exceptions.. you dont have to ignore your health in order to get wealthy,cause,it might not get your heath back.
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

For a bit you are right effie, for another bit you compare apples and bananas.

Sure you can buy better medics or pay better surgeries and such. Even effort the newest technologies and such.

On the other hand it is our lifestyle that determines how healthy we are. There you can say again that you can buy all of those vegetables everyday and if you aren't wealthy you can't and eat pasta with tomato sauce everyday.
But if you aren't wealthy you can still do some sport for keeping your heart in shape, just don't do or take stuff that will hurt you (like smoking or watching TV all day in lazyness) or after all you can life a joyfull life, what (so far i heart) lets you live longer and more balanced.

So far for the bananas and apples. Wealth partly determines our health, but knowledge about health can be as good as wealth, the willing to be healthy you need for sure. And afterall you don't know if a wealthy guy lives on the edge and ends up in his porsche wrecked in a tree at 150 mph.

After all i'm happy that we have common wealth that pushes the technology forward and invents new stuff for the unhealthy :)
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Umm...i don't watch T.V at all really, but you are right. it is the way we live. we can buy us health with the life style we choose. Dammitt. i should pay more attention to this fact instade of complaining.

Its my ant that really sick and she's young, if she was wealthy she could be fine.
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

I am sorry to hear that!Now days young people are having the deseases our grand parents used to have...and life style has a big role in that.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

GIANA wrote:I am sorry to hear that!
Its ok frankly i don't give a damn.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I have seen wealthy people live a poor lifestyle, one of excess of eating and booze and lack of exercise and then they use their money to go to a clinic to fix the mistakes they have made to their body. Of course, then they just go out and treat themselves badly again.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Yeah it can go either way, Patrick Swayze had money but it didn't stop him smoking too much, and plenty of rich or famous people die from excess - drink drugs etc.

On the other hand the British royal family all live to be about 150, because they eat well and get the best care possible whenever needed.. so a combination of money and a healty lifestyle work best. That said though Henry Allingham, and Harry Patch (who both died this year) were 111, and 113 and neither was ever rich..
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Dowster wrote: plenty of rich or famous people die from excess - drink drugs etc.
The rich 'n famous doesn't count coz they have their own mental\lifestyle issues .
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

But sometimes it can apply to people who are just rich - without being famous, some drugs are very expensive...
effie.

Post by effie. »

In that case if i would have been married to a rich man, i would'v been dead by now.
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

'Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:18 am.'
what does this mean?

Edit: :shock: it was written in previous post and now is gone!
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

:lol: funny how we both always don't get the same stuff :lol: , so i'm just waiting in the corner for you to ask it