This is just febreeze.

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

This is just febreeze.

Post by chex »

That's for my zip code. It's been raining for about two weeks now, and apparently isn't gong to let up. smurf YOU, RAIN!!
Eff
Demimod

Re: This is just febreeze.

Post by Eff »

smurf him rain yes. I hate when its cold, i feel bad at winter time. shait.
but may it ...the rain... stays there ,coz it smells like we're gonna have it here too, soon.

Mhaa i am half paralized when its cold, i mean the half of me who fanction, loose it when its cold.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

**looks out the window** It's raining here, too, and it has been for a while. And it's not letting up. Damn it!
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Re: This is just cow chips.

Post by Pete McGiveris »

Well, if it makes you feel any better, that's pretty much any week of the year here, except for winter. Then, instead of rain, we get snow, then freezing rain, then snow.
And I said "Baby you're lookin' good",
That's when I noticed her legs were wood...
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

How can you live like that? how do you make... of springs? how do you take your clothes off if it is that cold? heatting cant heat that.
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Post by Pete McGiveris »

How do we live like that? Well, I have a theory that living in a cold climate makes for a tougher mental disposition. A few times last winter, I had to hold a heat gun on my car because the door would be frozen shut. It would literally have a thin sheet of ice covering it.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Pete McGiveris wrote: the door would be frozen shut.
That's crazy. i'd be smurf dead.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

I need to remember to get an ice scraper this year, kept forgetting last time and I would leave every morning (late for work as always) get to the van or car and then realised that I have to try and get the ice off the door and the windscreen with my hands - pressing my hands against it for a while would warm the ice so the surface melted a little and then it was possible to rub off. Unfortuntely it doesn't work with gloves either...
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

The only experience i had that close to this, is trying to pick a salty cucumbers from its watter in the frig...
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Last year I couldn't get to school cos of the snow so when I got in the next day they told me off and told me it had better never happen again, even though they closed the school later. Then, a few days later, I got to school and it was closed, which was surprising cos the roads were fine. The next day my sister fell over 7 times on our 15 minute walk to school and so we went home again. The head got really stroppy with us for that. So why is it my fault if she can't run her school?
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Pete McGiveris
Ancient Moderator

Post by Pete McGiveris »

Dowster wrote:I need to remember to get an ice scraper this year, kept forgetting last time and I would leave every morning (late for work as always) get to the van or car and then realised that I have to try and get the ice off the door and the windscreen with my hands - pressing my hands against it for a while would warm the ice so the surface melted a little and then it was possible to rub off. Unfortuntely it doesn't work with gloves either...

OK, funny story about ice scrappers. My girlfriend at the time (wife now) bought me this super expensive ice scrapper, and I was trying it out for the first time. It was an extendable one, and made of aluminum. The first time I used it, the aluminum ends split, and an edge of jaged aluminum stuck out of the side. I put my nearly frozen hand on the end that was jaged and hanging off, and pushed as hard as I could to scrape the ice off, not realizing that it was digging further and further into my hand because of my hand being numb. Once I clued into the fact that it was in my hand, I pulled my hand back, only to see that the scraper was so far in my palm, that it was suspended there. Needless to say, I threw that ice scrapper into a near by snow back, where it lay undisturbed until the spring.