Chapter 116 --> The Sharpening

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Chapter 116 --> The Sharpening

Post by Clarence »

We cut to a large factory in the heart of Marzipan City, it looks very big and industrial and has smoke stacks polluting the area.

We cut to inside to see a very professional looking business man sitting in his large office with his large desk. He has a mustache and hair slicked back and a fancy business suit that's black with white pin-stripes. He's doing paperwork with a mechanical pencil, his name: Mack Blackwing.

Mack: So much paperwork to do.....

Assistant: And there's even more on the way!

Mack: The paperwork never ends, but even still, I would never trade my job as C.E.O of this pencil company for anything!

Assistant: I still don't know if you should fill out those legal documents with a pencil...

Mack: I told you before, this is no ordinary pencil, it's from our new line of mechanical pencils! We're making a fortune off these!

Mack goes back to his paperwork and accidentally stabs himself in the hand with the mechanical pencil, breaking the lead tip off.

Mack: shazam!! I just stuck a piece of tiny lead into my hand... damn it! It went inside my vein!

Assistant: Are you OK?

Mack gets up out of his chair and staggers around and then puts all his weight on the chair to balance himself and he falls down clutching his hand and crawling around, knocking over the office chair and a few other things in the process.

Mack: Pencil lead... working it's way through my veins... making it's way to my heart...

Assistant: Oh no! What do I do?

Mack: New powers.... mechanical pencil powers ... flowing through my body!

Suddenly the assistant stops being concerned and rolls his eyes.

Assistant: OK yeah, whatever.

SUDDENLY! The cold hand of Mack clutches at the assistant's throat from on his knees.

Assistant: *choking* You're ... *cough* .... hurting me!

Mack gets up to his feet while constantly holding on the the skinny assistant.

Mack: The name's no longer Mack!

Mack lifts the assistant high up in the air by his throat and moves him toward the large window.

Mack: From now on I am.... MECHANICAL PENCIL MAN!!!

Mechanical Pencil Man, while holding up the assistant by his throat, pushes his arm forward sending the assistant through the window causing it to shatter and he falls out of the factory many stories down. We cut to an outside view of the broken window as Mechanical Pencil Man looks down panting and with an evil smile.

Mechanical Pencil Man looks at his hands with a new found sense of purpose.

Mechanical Pencil Man: I must use these powers for ....

Mechanical Pencil Man takes out a coin and flips it.

Mechanical Pencil Man: Evil!!!

Mechanical Pencil Man runs through the pencil factory gathering large pieces of metal and lead and constructs his costume. He then stands in front of the mirror laughing an evil laugh while admiring his new costume....

Mechanical Pencil Man: The world will be mine!

~~~~ Flash forward to present day

We cut to a transport truck with criminals loading box after box on in the bad part of town.

Criminal #1: We're going to make a BOATLOAD of money off this bootleg liquor!

Criminal #2: Let's hurry up and get this truck loaded before the cops or anyone show up!

Criminal #1: Relax, we're going to be fine!

They load the last box of illegal liquor onto the truck when....

PENCILS!!!!!

Pencils fly out from all over and stick in the criminal's body parts. Pencil Man walks out into the scene and smacks his hands together in triumph.

Pencil Man: Another crime stopped, by Pencil Man!

~~~~

Later Pencil Man is at the jail bringing in all the criminals, they are all cuffed and brought to their cell.

Police Chief Jan: Good job getting those boot-leggers off the street!

Pencil Man: No sweat at all for Pencil Man!

Police Chief Jan: Can you maybe not stick so many pencils in them next time?

Pencil Man: No promises.

Police Chief Jan: OK then, where is the illegal liquor?

Pencil Man: Ummm... it was all destroyed.

Police Chief Jan: All of it? Then we have no evidence!

Pencil Man: Got to go!

~~~~~

We cut to a news broadcast.

Reporter: Bootlegging and any kind of alcohol related crime in the city is at an all time low, near 0%. Meanwhile all other crimes are up drastically.

We show Dougette and the robot holding hands watching this broadcast.

Dougette: That's odd...

Suddenly Pencil Man staggers in drinking whiskey out of a bottle straight while whistling.

Pencil Man: How's it going guys!!! Man I can't think you enough!

Dougette: What....

Pencil Man: Thanks to YOU *hick* ... I'm no longer an alcoholic...........

Pencil Man raises his hands up in the air in triumph and spills whiskey all over himself.

Pencil Man: I'm free.... free and it never tastes so good!

Dougette: What the hell are you talking about?

Pencil Man: I'm not an alcoholic anymore!!

Dougette: You're very much so an alcoholic!

Pencil Man: You told me if I drank and didn't run away from liquor, it would mean I was sober.

Dougette: That's not what I said at all you retard!

Robot: YOU ARE AN EXTREME ALCOHOLIC!

Pencil Man: No.... you lie!

Pencil Man runs out of the room dramatically while crying and flailing his arms and is out of the room. He then pops back out while drinking a Smirnoff Ice.

Pencil Man: YOU LIE!!!!! *tears*

~~~~

We cut to a phone ringing and a woman wearing a ball-point pen costume picks it up.

Pen Woman: Hello?

We will cut back and forth to Pencil Man crying and Pen Woman as they take turns talking on the phone.

Pencil Man: *crying loudly* HELLO!!?? VICKY???

Pen Woman: Yeah... who is this?

Pencil Man: IT'S YOUR HUNKY AND LOVABLE HUSBAND... PENCIL MAN!!!! *WAHHHHHHHHHHH*

Pen Woman: Why are you crying and yelling?

Pencil Man: BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME AGAIN!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pen Woman: ... have you been drinking?

Pencil Man: *crying* yes but it wasn't my fault, a criminal tied me up and forced delicious delicious liquor into my mouth and it tastes so goooood.

Pen Woman: I'm not falling for "a criminal made you drink" again. Pencil Man ... it's over.

Pencil Man: NO!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!

Pen Woman: How many times have I taken you back? How many times have you said you would never drink again? And now you're drunk again, not even a month later!

Pencil Man: I'll stop right now!!!!! I promise!

Pen Woman: I don't know....

Pencil Man: PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I want to be with you FOREVER!!! Remember our first Christmas together when *glug glug glug*

Pen Woman: ...are you drinking .... right now? During trying to win me back!

Pencil Man: NO!!! I'm at an aquarium and there's a lot of fish around! *glug glug glug*

Pen Woman: It's OVER!

Pencil Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... Vodka don't leave me!

Pen Woman: My name is Vicky!!!

Pencil Man: But Vodka sounds so much better!

Pen Woman: Go to hell! We're done FOREVER!

Pencil Man: If you leave me I'll commit suicide!!!

Pen Woman: You won't commit suicide, you can't even commit to our marriage!

Pen Woman slams the phone down and and goes into the cupboards and takes out some wine and drinks it.

Pen Woman: What a senseless waste!

Pen Woman goes and sits on her couch next to a kid in a pink eraser costume.

Eraser Boy: Mommy?

Pen Woman: Daddy's back on the liquor again.... it's just you and me now.

Eraser Boy looks sad and starts guzzling Pepsi.

~~~~~

We cut to Steve approaching Pencil Man's room and he knocks on the door.

Steve: Hello? Pencil Man?

Steve enters Pencil Man's room to see Pencil Man sitting on a recliner covered in beer and pretzels next to some other guy.

Steve: What the hell?

Pencil Man: Meet my new sidekick.... Beer Delivery Guy!

Beer Delivery Guy: Would you like a beer?

Steve: Sure....

Steve gets handed a beer and Pencil Man holds up his bottle.

Pencil Man: Cheers!

Pencil Man and Steve connect better bottles.

Steve: You sure are drinking a lot... was wondering how crime fighting is going?

Pencil Man: Open your beer and have a drink with me and I'll tell you all about it!

Steve: OK.

Steve takes the beer bottle and places the tip of the bottle in his mouth, bites down hard on the metal cap and pulls the bottle down fast while his teeth are still holding on tight.

Steve: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Steve screams as he rips out some of his teeth and cuts his lips and gums open while blood squirts out all over. A piece of his upper lip is just hanging on by a thread and flaps around wildly.

Pencil Man: WHAT THE HELL!!!!

Steve (talking while squirting blood all over): I USED TO BE ABLE TO OPEN BEER BOTTLES WITH MY TEETH WHEN I DID STEROIDS!!!! THE AGONY!!!! I GOT BEER INSIDE MY WOUNDS AND IT BURNS!!!

Steve runs out of the room and finds Amanda.

Amanda: What the hell happened to your face?!?!

Steve: FIX ME!!!!! HURRY!!!!

Amanda: *sigh*

~~~~

Steve and Amanda are finishing a meal at a fancy restaurant.

Amanda: How's your face?

Steve: Better. Now that the steroids are completely out of my system... I've grown considerably weaker....

Amanda: You're still sexy baby. And guess what? I checked with my doctor and I'm very healthy now, all that crack is out of my system!

Steve: We're so awesome.

Amanda: So how is Pencil Man doing?

Steve: He's drinking ... a lot... I'm worried about him.

Steve takes a drink of beer at the restaurant.

Amanda: You're drinking quite a bit too....

Steve: Just to transition out of Steroids .... but this guy is drinking his bottom off. You should see the liquor supply in his room!

Amanda: Do you think he'll still be able to replace you so we can blow this stinking town?

Steve: I hope so....

Suddenly the waiter comes by with the bill.

Steve: I'll just pay right now.

Steve digs out his wallet and hands the waiter some money.

Waiter: Ummmm..... I can't take this money.

Steve: What do you mean?

Waiter: It's not real money...

Steve: What do you mean it's not real money?

Waiter: Look... it's just crudely cut up rectangular pieces of paper with the word money written on it in pencil... and money is spelled wrong.

Steve: That's not the same money that used to be in my wallet....

Waiter: Do you have an other means of payment?

Steve: Let me use my credit card.

The waiter takes the credit card and leaves.

Amanda: That's weird... where did your real money go?

Steve: I have no idea....

Later the waiter comes back.

Waiter: Your credit card has been declined...

Steve: That's impossible.

Waiter: I'm sorry sir, you may want to check with your bank.

Steve: Maybe I will!

Steve takes out his cell phone and calls his bank and gets through.

~~

Steve: So where has all my money went?

Bank Representative on phone: I'm showing that you maxed out your credit card mostly on alcohol related purchases....

Steve looks pissed as Amanda watches and wonders what's going on in the phone conversation.

Bank Representative: Looks like you also purchased the world's largest pencil sharpener.

Steve hangs up his flip phone and has a mean look on his face.

Steve: I'm going to kill Pencil Man.

Amanda: He stole your money?

Steve: Only my credit card and what was in my wallet, he couldn't have got at my billions and billions in the bank.

Waiter: So.... about the restaurant bill?

Steve: Can you cut me a break? Look at my face, I used to be Steroids Man!

The waiter looks at Steve's badly cut up face from the beer bottle accident.

Waiter: I need money.

Amanda: Damn it, I'll pay for it!

~~~~

In the mansion, Dougette and the robot are cuddling on the couch when Steve busts in and looks pissed. He hasn't been this angry since he was on steroids.

Steve: I'm going to kill him!

Amanda rushes in and holds him back.

Amanda: No.... if you kill him then we won't have anyone to replace you as a hero!

Steve: Damn it, what are we going to do?

Suddenly Phil materializes into the room.

Phil: Hey guys, what's up?

Steve: I can't deal with you right now.

Phil: What's the problem?

Steve: Pencil Man!

Dougette: What's with that guy? He's drinking like a mother-smurf!

Robot: THIS ENTIRE MANSION REEKS OF ALCOHOL!

Phil: Hmmm.... I noticed this too....

Max wanders into the room and meows drunkenly and stumbles around as he's wasted off the fumes.

Phil: I got an idea.

Amanda: Yeah?

Phil: Why don't we throw an intervention? Show him how much we care.

Steve: Do you think that will work? I'm willing to let the money theft slide if that balloon knot sobers up and allows me to retire.

Dougette: Oh yeah, interventions are great, I personally been through like 5 interventions and they all helped me out!

Everyone gives Dougette a strange look.

~~~~~~~

Pencil Man is drinking rum out of an oil drum when Phil appears.

Phil: Hey there.

Pencil Man: Hey buddy, ya here to PARTY or WHAT?!

Phil: Steve and everyone got some rare liquor imported from Germany and want to share it with you.

Pencil Man: Oh boy!

Pencil Man jumps up and runs straight through Phil to get downstairs. Phil leaves too but takes a look at the giant pencil sharpener in the room.

Phil: Weird.

~~

Pencil Man comes running into the living room to see everyone on the couches looking at Pencil Man.

Pencil Man: Where's the German liquor?

Steve: Why don't you have a seat pal?

Pencil Man has a seat.

Pencil Man: What is this?

Steve: We need to talk to you about the drinking you have been doing.

Steve takes a sip of beer.

Amanda: That's not smart.

Pencil Man: Guys, I don't have a drinking problem! I just like to occasionally wet my whistle like everyone else!

Steve takes another drink of beer.

Steve: Oh man this is so tasty.

Pencil Man begins to sweat and squirm as he realizes it's been almost a minute since he had a drink. He stares longingly into Steve's glass of beer and sees beads of condensation run down.

Pencil Man: GIVE ME THAT BEER YOU smurf BASTARD!!!!

Everyone is in shock.

Phil: What the hell was that?

Robot: YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

Pencil Man: Guys, it's cool, I'm not an alcoholic, I'm sober now and everything is fine.

Steve: You stole money from me to buy liquor and you're drunk off your bottom right now.

Amanda: We're trying to help you. Why do you need to drink so much?

Pencil Man: Why? You want to know why???

We pan around the room at Dougette, The Robot, Phil, Amanda and Steve and now see Mechanical Pencil Man sitting on one of the couches.

Mechanical Pencil Man: Yes, why do you drink so much, son? Why can't you control yourself?

Pencil Man: Leave me alone!

Steve: Wait, who invited him? (Mechanical Pencil Man)

Mechanical Pencil Man: You're such a drunk bastard, you will never be able to over-come liquor and defeat me!

Pencil Man (standing up) That's not true! I will defeat you Daddy, and I will defeat liquor too!

Pencil Man runs away screaming like a girl and flailing his arms and crashing into random things.

With Pencil Man gone, everyone including Mechanical Pencil Man remains in the room while everyone else is confused.

Steve: I don't even know what the smurf is going on anymore.

~~~~~

Pencil Man sits in his room looking at a picture of him and his Dad.

Pencil Man: Why Daddy, why?

~~~Flashback to a long time ago~~~

Mack (real identity of Mechanical Pencil Man) is sitting at his desk doing his job as CEO of the pencil company. Meeting with very important executives of another company trying to form a partnership.

Executive #1: This is going to be a great deal!

Executive #2: With our companies coming together, we all stand to make a lot of money across the board.

Executive #3: I have a lot of confidence in you Mack, and I think we are going to be great partners in business! Unless of course, something happens right now to shake our confidence in you.

Suddenly this full grown man busts into Mack's office completely nude and drunk off his bottom.

Hymen (Pencil Man's real identity - pre Pencil Man) - WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHO WANTS TO PARTY!!!

Mack: What the .... hell are you doing?

Executive #2: Who is this drunk naked man?

Mack: It's nobody, some homeless man must have snuck in here!

Hymen: I'm not a homeless guy, I'm your SON!!!!!

Mack looks really embarrassed and the executives look pissed.

Executive #1: This deal is over.

The three executives leave and Hymen stumbles around in the nude spilling liquor all over himself and destroying expensive things in the office. Mack is beyond pissed.

Hymen: Hey Dad, you got any BOOZE!?!??

~~~~

Mack is having dinner with his wife, Lucy.

Lucy: How was work today?

Mack: Terrible, our full grown drunk bastard son cost me another business deal.

Lucy: You have to do something about him. Now that you've become a super villain on the side... maybe you could bring him with you on your evil missions to give him something to focus on instead of drinking.

Mack thinks about it hard.

Mack: I got a better idea!

~~~

Hymen wakes up in a puddle of liquor in a daze to see something strange next to him... it's a pencil costume with a note next to it.

"Dear Son, the time has come for you to grow up and overcome drinking. Become a super hero, defeat me and prove yourself as a man. Prove to me you can quit drinking and become a real hero, because I don't think you have it in you. Go ahead, prove me wrong!"

Hymen picks up the pencil costume with a new look of determination in his eyes.

~~~~back to present and Pencil Man in his room drinking.

Pencil Man: The time has come! I'm going to prove my Dad wrong and defeat him and quit drinking once and for all!

Pencil Man stands up and throws the beer bottle he was drinking against the wall and it shatters.

Pencil Man gets to work and prepares to storm the pencil company and we hear dramatic music play as pencil man sharpens pencil after pencil and gets ready for the ultimate battle.

~~~

Pencil Man appears in the living room with a backpack full of pencil themed weapons and confronts everyone.

Steve: Where are you going?

Pencil Man: I'm going to defeat my Father, Mechanical Pencil Man once and for all and quit drinking and become the hero I always wanted to be! I'm going to make you proud and will be a great replacement for you!

Steve: Awesome! Do you need any help?

Pencil Man: No.... I must do this myself! I'm going to prove myself to everyone, especially my Dad!

Pencil Man leaves with extreme confidence.

Steve: Thank goodness!

Amanda: Let's start looking up flights.

~~~

Pencil Man walks towards the pencil factory to confront his Dad, maintaining complete confidence.

Pencil Man: I'm going to do this! I'm going to get my life back!

As Pencil Man makes it closer to the factory on foot he passes a liquor store. Pencil Man walks by and then stops and a sweat bead rolls down his head.

Pencil Man: No... be strong.

We show the liquor store and Pencil Man walks off screen and then runs back and kicks the door open.

Later he is seen walking down the street, drinking with one hand and carrying pencil themed weapons and bags of liquor with the other.

Pencil Man: There, I'm ready for this! So close!

Pencil Man is now only one block away from the pencil factory when he walks past another liquor store.

Pencil Man: No, Pencil Man, stop! We can celebrate later.

Pencil Man walks away and then runs back.

Pencil Man: Damn it!

~~~~~

Mechanical Pencil Man is in his large office sitting at his desk in full uniform. Also in the room are his henchmen dressed up in carpenter pencil uniforms. Red uniforms of carpenter pencils with the lead tip at the top. Very large guys.

Mechanical Pencil Man: Yes, very good. We are ready! (making a fist) Soon my carpenter pencil army will take this city by storm, and NOTHING will be able to stop me!

Suddenly there's a beeping noise on Mechanical Pencil Man's desk and he presses a button.

Mechanical Pencil Man: Yes?

Intercom (female voice): Pencil Man is here to see you.

Mechanical Pencil Man: Perfect! Send him in!

Suddenly the doors open and Pencil Man enters his father's office carrying bags and bags of liquor and reeks of alcohol. He no longer has his weapons as he needed more room to carry the liquor products.

Pencil Man: *hick* Dad.... Your days of bring a princess sophia are over!

Mechanical Pencil Man: *sigh*.... really? You're STILL drinking?

Pencil Man: Shut up! I had maybe ONE drink..... FOR CONFIDENCE!!!!

Mechanical Pencil Man: You're suppose to quit drinking damn it! You're such a failure!

Pencil Man: STOP IT DADDY!!!

Pencil Man screams and runs towards Mechanical Pencil Man's desk while flailing his arms.

Pencil Man (running): I'M GOING TO DEFEAT YOU RIGHT NOW AND BECOME SOBER!!!

The carpenter pencils begin to step forward to intercept Pencil Man.

Mechanical Pencil Man (raising his hand): Wait.

The carpenter pencils move back clearing the way for Pencil Man ... who then slips while running and falls head first on his father's desk... breaking the lead point off the top of his costume.

Pencil Man gathers himself and sits up and feels the top of his costume and then looks on the floor to see the lead point has been broken off.

Pencil Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Pencil Man stands up crying his bottom off.

Pencil Man: MY COSTUME!!!! I NEED TO GO FIX IT WHILE DRINKING A LOT!!!

Pencil Man runs out of the room leaving the lead point from his costume behind.

Mechanical Pencil Man: Wow..... I guess he's pretty much a lost cause.

Carpenter Pencil Man #1: So what now boss?

Mechanical Pencil Man: Let's just destroy the city anyway.

All the carpenter pencil men cheer and exit the room.

~~~~~

Pencil Man runs home while drinking and crying and falling down and knocking people over and getting hit by cars and going to liquor stores and falling off cliffs and hitting up more liquor stores.

~~

Steve and Amanda are on the couch watching The Notebook.

Steve: *sigh* I can't believe you're making me watch this.

Amanda: But It's such a great romance movie!

Steve: *sigh*

Amanda: OK stop it, we're going to have great "I forced you to watch a movie" tickle fight after this.

Suddenly Pencil Man busts in and is covered in dirt and scratches and cuts and smells like liquor and has a garbage bag full of liquor products.

Steve: What the hell happened to you?

Pencil Man: I don't want to talk about it! MIND YOUR OWN smurf BUSINESS!!!

Pencil Man carries the liquor over his back like Santa Claus and runs to his room.

Pencil Man (Screaming while off camera): I'M SO DEPRESSED!!!!

Amanda: Huh.... maybe you better check on him.

Steve (sitting back): After the movie.

~~~~~

Pencil Man is in his room drinking 5 different types of hard liquor straight out of the bottle at the same time, showing impressive balancing skills.

Pencil Man: Daddy.... why don't you love me?

Pencil Man looks in the mirror and sees the broken tip of his uniform.

Pencil Man: I got to fix this uniform and confront my Dad again.... but how can I fix this?

Pencil Man hauls back another bottle of liquor and looks at the giant electric pencil sharpener he bought.

Pencil Man: Hmmmm.....

Pencil Man looks up and has a daydream of himself as follows:

Pencil Man is confronting Mechanical Pencil Man. Pencil Man looks taller and very clean and confident, very formidable and has a new very sharp pencil lead tip at the top of his uniform.

Mechanical Pencil Man is on his back crawling away from this very confident Pencil Man.

Mechanical Pencil Man: Noooo Pencil Man... don't hurt me!

Pencil Man: You're never bringing me down again, Father! I'm going to defeat you once and for all!

Pencil Man gets closer and Mechanical Pencil Man is backed against a wall.

Mechanical Pencil Man: Noooo.... noooooooo!!!!!!! Don't hurt me with your sharpened pointy pencil tip!!!!

Pencil Man bends down and stabs Mechanical Pencil Man in the heart with his new sharpened tip and he collapses.

Mechanical Pencil Man: You bested me.... you really are a true hero!

Mechanical Pencil Man dies and Pen Woman and Eraser Boy come running into the room.

Pen Woman: Ohhhh Pencil Man! You did it! You saved the world and won back my heart!! I love you so much!!!

Random person from a newly formed crowd.

Person: You're our hero Pencil Man!!!

Suddenly someone puts a crown on Pencil Man's head.

Some guy: You're the new king of the world Pencil Man....

Back to Pencil Man looking at the pencil sharpener.

Pencil Man (thinking): king of the world...

~~~~~

Back to Steve and Amanda watching the movie.

Steve: Is this crap almost over?

Amanda: *teary eyed* just 5 more minutes.

Suddenly the power goes out.... the back up generator kicks in and the power comes on again ... and then the power goes out again.

Amanda: Damn it!

Steve: Black-out tickle fight?

Amanda: No, we got to fix this and finish the movie!!

Steve: shazam! sakes.

They investigate and go to the basement and meet with Dougette and the robot to see something overloaded the power and the backup generator.

Steve: What happened?

The robot is looking at the fuze box.

Robot: IT LOOKS LIKE THE SOURCE OF THE POWER OVER-LOAD WAS FROM .... PENCIL MAN'S ROOM.

~~

We show a door open and Steve, Amanda, Dougette and the robot enter Pencil Man's room. We only see them standing at the door looking in holding flashlights.

Robot: WHAT THE smurf!!!!!

The robot runs off.

Robot: I NEED TO DELETE THESE IMAGE FILES!

Amanda: THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!

Dougette: THIS IS LIKE THE 5TH MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

Steve: .... He.... actually sharpened himself to death!

Amanda: ... now what do we do?
Wesley
GOD

Re: Chapter 116 --> The Sharpening

Post by Wesley »

I liked it. Do you still want mild corrections?

Past tense of To Go is,"Had gone" not "Had Went."

Other than that the little stuff can be attributed to the different characters' speech patterns. Artistic license and all.

Anyway, good stuff! I'll catch up eventually!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Thanks man - nice to hear from you in here!

At this point I would be more interested in major mistakes than mild corrections - but thanks!

I'm still working on the finale episode which is Chapter 177 :)
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

By the way, I think at some point you talked about Pencil Man sharpening himself to death or something which may have inspired some of this :)