Blond..

Got a good joke or wanna have a good laugh? Come here and bring your best jokes! GOOD AND HILARIOUS JOKES ONLY!!!
Giana
I never sleep

Re: Blond..

Post by Giana »

A man goes into a bar and sees a blonde ,goes to her and call her stupid.The girl begins to cry,so the man goes out.Passing by a field he sees another blonde ,on a boat,rowing on land,and says to himself:too bad i dont know how to swim,cause i would have gone to her and tell her how stupid she is...
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.

She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."

"What did you not understand ?"

And the blonde says: "Well, at the begginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Sally goes to work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss, concerned his employee, walks over to her and asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?" The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call that my mother had passed away."

The boss, feeling very sorry at this point suggests to the young girl, "Why don't you go home for the day...we aren't terribly busy. Just take
the day off and go relax."

Sally very calmly states, "No I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind busy and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows her to work as usual. "If you need anything just let me know" says the boss.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on Sally. He looks out his office and sees her crying hysterically.

He rushes over an asks, "What's the matter now? Are you going to be ok?"

Sally breaks down in tears. "I just received a horrible call from my sister. She said that her mom died too!!"
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Blondie
Founder of the NEL Arms

Post by Blondie »

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead are crossing an enchanted bridge in fairyland, when they run into a fairy!
The fairy says that they can be granted a transformation, if they jump off the bridge and call out their wish.
The brunette immediately jumps off the bridge and yells "Eagle!" She turns into a beautiful bird of prey and flies away.
The redhead jumps off the bridge and yells out "Salmon!" She turns into a gorgeous shimmering salmon and swims upstream to spawn.
The blonde is at this point so excited that she jumps off the bridge without thinking of her wish.
She panics......"crap!"
Image This is not America. No, this is not. Sha la la la la
(Bowie)
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

:lol: so,let's be careful what we wish for :lol:
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

How to keep a dumb blonde occupied:
Scroll down:
Scroll Up
Last edited by SingerGirl1369 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOTICE: Thank you for noticing this new notice. Your noticing has been noted and will be reported to the authorities!
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with febreeze!
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

There was a blonde that was sick of people making fun of her. So she decided to prove to all people that blondes are not as dumb as what they think they are.
She studied all the capitals of the states ALL night long. She didn't even rest one bit. The next day, she spotted a couple a guys sitting down and walked up to them and she said," I bet you I can name all the capitals of the states," and he said, "OK", "What is the capital of Alabama?"
She replied, "Oh, that's easy 'A'."
NOTICE: Thank you for noticing this new notice. Your noticing has been noted and will be reported to the authorities!
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with febreeze!
Blondie
Founder of the NEL Arms

Post by Blondie »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DctVteQDRIM

This is so blonde - has anyone seen it? Made me laugh so much.........................
(Bowie)
Blondie
Founder of the NEL Arms

Post by Blondie »

(Bowie)
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!"

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Laying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on it's back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Damn it, this
one isn't wearing any shoes either!" ;)
lucsss[]OXO
Starting to fit in

Post by lucsss[]OXO »

A classic...

9 blondes and a redhead were out a mountaineers. They were all using the same rope, so it started to break. They all paniced, but just then, the redhead said she would let go of the rope, to save all the blondes.

The blondes applauded.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/456455Image

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

This is old... heard it today, except with an aeroplane. Also it's been in the main joke thread at least twice.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆