"Dr." Kermit Gosnell

Do you have something interesting to share from where you live? Any news articles or events that are going on that you want to post? Here's the place to do it.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

"Dr." Kermit Gosnell

Post by chex »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162- ... firestorm/

I've read a fair amount about this. I only skimmed the article above, but I don't believe there are any gory details. I didn't see any gory pics on it, either. This doctor was performing late term "abortions" past the legal cutoff. And by abortions, I actually do mean murder in this case. Several of the babies were actually born alive, and he intentionally killed them. He also killed, through shoddy practice and unsanitary conditions, two of the mothers.

If you google for further information, please be advised that the details of the case are pretty horrific, and you may stumble across images you'd rather not see.
Shay
recuerdame

Re: "Dr." Kermit Gosnell

Post by Shay »

Wow wtf!?
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I started reading the Grand Jury report from 2011, but couldn't get through it.

If anyone is interested, here's the link. Please be aware that it contains graphic images and descriptions.
http://www.phila.gov/districtattorney/p ... edical.pdf
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Thanks for the link! I was actually rather interested to see them.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Wow... some of these questions and answers are just... insane. I don't understand why this clinic was not investigated much sooner? I thought all clinics had to go through routine check-ups/investigations? How does something like this go unnoticed?
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

And stray cats in a clinic? People went in and out everyday, why hasn't this been reported much sooner? There must be more than one culprit.