Seriously smurf Up

Do you have something interesting to share from where you live? Any news articles or events that are going on that you want to post? Here's the place to do it.
Shay
recuerdame

Seriously smurf Up

Post by Shay »

So I just got done reading a really smurf up letter to this lady about her autistic son. The woman who wrote this letter should be euthanized. She should do everyone a favor and MOVE. VAMOSE. SCRAM. to a far away place not surrounded by people. What a hateful jabberwocky.

http://m.now.msn.com/letter-targeting-a ... es-outrage

bella
the two timer

Re: Seriously smurf Up

Post by bella »

I hope they find out who wrote this letter and make her go and live in the woods and also take her kids away from her. With such a mother, who has so much hate inside, what do they learn?
This is beyond words.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

That's horrible. I hope they find out who wrote the letter very soon, and punish her accordingly. I'm afraid though she will never learn.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I get the feeling this wasn't written by a mother... just someone claiming they're a mother. I kind of get the feeling because of the whole "No one's gonna love you part"...

but it's like when people post comments like these on the internet that are nothing but "you suck..." I doubt anyone really means this, I just think they enjoy the chaos and attention. Just an opinion I could be wrong.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

My grandma once yelled at me when I was in middle school and told me that the reason I move all the time between all of my family members is because nobody loves me and they never will. Believe me, a mother can say and do a lot of terrible things. I feel bad for the child of said mother (and obviously feel bad for the victims here) because they will not have a very good upbringing. I hope they are able to see past it and become a very mature individual.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Your grandma sucks. I :<3: you.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I guess you have a point :\

but still, I think that doesn't rule out the possibility that it's someone who's just looking for a reaction.