[Resolved] Preloader->119

Please report any and all mistakes in my game here. Does something not work properly? Did I spell something wrong? Anything like that.
LeBossle
human calculator

[Resolved] Preloader->119

Post by LeBossle »

Press 118´s buttons on the preloader and you´ll get your chance...
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Re: Preloader->119

Post by Forky »

Actually yes...
But to use the chance you need the password ;)
And yuo can only find it on level 118 so if you use those keys to get your chance (however you found them, but there is a way :P) you will get stuck without the password.

Let's hear what Clarence says to this, but i doubt he will change it.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Before the 200+ levels I didn't have a way to enable the function in question.....

so I had to go a round-about way to make it.... at any point in the game before 119 you can type those keys and have the function reveal the password box.... now I can do it without having to be so crazy.... but I never fixed this and probably will.....

That's why you have to press the buttons twice in 118, each first press enabled 118 and each second press enables the function.
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

Really, any button of those, like the ones in level 29, needs to be pressed twice. Correction: the first press enables the function, the second the real level, at least for me.
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
cloudy 10
*must post more*

Post by cloudy 10 »

Clarence wrote:Before the 200+ levels I didn't have a way to enable the function in question.....

so I had to go a round-about way to make it.... at any point in the game before 119 you can type those keys and have the function reveal the password box.... now I can do it without having to be so crazy.... but I never fixed this and probably will.....

That's why you have to press the buttons twice in 118, each first press enabled 118 and each second press enables the function.
No, each first press enables the preloader function and each second press enables 118's one. :)
The demon comes to the screen closer and closer, suddenly a green light flashes, and...!!!