Alpha and Omega

Review all movies, new or old here! Lots of people on this forum like to talk about movies, so if you have a movie to discuss just make a topic for it! These topics will be full of SPOILERS!
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Alpha and Omega

Post by Moe »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1213012/

Alpha and Omega is currently being considered as one of my favorite movies! I just love it!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: Alpha and Omega

Post by LaLou »

Why?
Moe

Post by Moe »

Well... The wolves just make it adorable, for one, and second, It's a great story(Like the wolf version of Romeo and Juliet, except more for the family/kids)

I liked Romeo and Juliet, except, there were to many things going on I didn't understand(why they were happening)
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

StatelessDrake wrote:
I liked Romeo and Juliet, except, there were to many things going on I didn't understand(why they were happening)
Would you like me to summarize it or would you like to just fire questions at me?

I have not seen Alpha and Omega. I would, however, like to see a version of Romeo and Juliet that doesn't portray it as a romance.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

StatelessDrake wrote:I liked Romeo and Juliet, except, there were to many things going on I didn't understand(why they were happening)
Are you talking about the Lurhman version or the men-in-tights one? The Baz Luhrmann version of R&J is confusing because it's so over the top and over dramatic, and also more or less in the original Shakesperian text. I watched it first when i was about ten and had no idea what was going on, but then i watched it again last year when we were studying it at school and got all the references and things, understood the drug-taking and why the fights were happening etc. I thought it was clever, but not really that good.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Moe

Post by Moe »

I don't remember what version, we read it last in English.
It might have just been my teacher, take any line, from any book, and he'll assume that there's a hidden reason for it being in the story, and that it symbolizes something.

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men